The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fontaine1990
mine said this, this morning and i got the offer so hopefully you'll get one as well

As you say yours said that but mine said that then changed back after 5 minutes haha
mine said this, this morning and i got the offer so hopefully you'll get one as well

Thank you love. If anything you guys have been wonderfully supportive and I hope everyone that has engaged on here gets what they are after. It's only us know the pain of this recruitment process and having your phone glued to your hand all day everyday 😊
Reply 702
Original post by LizC1991
Has anyone had a provisional offer today?

Not had an offer yet but the portal has changed from on hold to main pool. Has yours?
Original post by Dazlin
Not had an offer yet but the portal has changed from on hold to main pool. Has yours?

Ye mine has changed as well. I might ring them
Original post by Dazlin

I have not had provisional offer either but my portal has also changed to main pool
Feel so annoyed and confused, my references were contacted last week and had until 26th but one of my references has only just sent it back. HMRC haven't requested another reference and my application is now in 044R Main Pool, do you think HMRC will ask me for another reference?
Original post by Tompatto93
Worried the way mine did that then went straight back to PEC PROCESS.

weid because my references havnt even been sent back yet
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Feel so annoyed and confused, my references were contacted last week and had until 26th but one of my references has only just sent it back. HMRC haven't requested another reference and my application is now in 044R Main Pool, do you think HMRC will ask me for another reference?

Mine says main pool today when only one reference has been contacted and given 24hrs to send back she only just sent back today
Original post by anisajazz
Mine says main pool today when only one reference has been contacted and given 24hrs to send back she only just sent back today

My first ref was sent back last week, then the fiasco with the other one was completed on Monday morning, my DBS has been dispatched so I don't know what's holding it up...

Manpower have made a total mess of this recruiting process, everyone seems to be at different stages and they haven't stuck to the time scale at all, hopefully when we finally get a start date and finally start work HMRC won't be this bad
Manpower have made a total mess of this recruiting process, everyone seems to be at different stages and they haven't stuck to the time scale at all, hopefully when we finally get a start date and finally start work HMRC won't be this bad

I just don't understand this process, they have everything they need DBS refs forms all sorted, some well most people's portal says main pool, mine said that then went straight back to PEC PROCESS, I'm starting to get a little annoyed at how long all this has taken. I understand there's a lot of applications and that but coming upto 4 months is a LONG time. I'm in the mind to call them or email them for a update soon my whole life is on hold in terms of holidays till I get a start date.
did they tell you they were going to send you an email in a few days ?

Yeah they did

Mine says main pool today when I haven't even had a provisional offer yet. I wouldn't read too much into it until you get the email.
Original post by Hollyconc
Yeah they did

yeah they told me that as well hopefully it actually does come by monday don't wanna hand in my notice till i have that email
I just don't understand this process, they have everything they need DBS refs forms all sorted, some well most people's portal says main pool, mine said that then went straight back to PEC PROCESS, I'm starting to get a little annoyed at how long all this has taken. I understand there's a lot of applications and that but coming upto 4 months is a LONG time. I'm in the mind to call them or email them for a update soon my whole life is on hold in terms of holidays till I get a start date.

I left my other job a week ago due to different circumstance and have been offered other jobs/interviews but have turned them down as it is just a start date I'm waiting for now and don't want to let other people down and go through different recruitment processes over and over again to say I don't want the job, it's so frustrating waiting as I have nothing to do at the minute haha (my own fault really for leaving my old work but couldn't stay there any longer) it will feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders when I get a start date but at the minute it's just a waiting game. Some people seem to have only waited a few weeks for their start date whereas others have waited a month or so
I left my other job a week ago due to different circumstance and have been offered other jobs/interviews but have turned them down as it is just a start date I'm waiting for now and don't want to let other people down and go through different recruitment processes over and over again to say I don't want the job, it's so frustrating waiting as I have nothing to do at the minute haha (my own fault really for leaving my old work but couldn't stay there any longer) it will feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders when I get a start date but at the minute it's just a waiting game. Some people seem to have only waited a few weeks for their start date whereas others have waited a month or so

I know, a day feels like a month. They have everything they need from me now so it's a waiting game for a email or a phone call, where did you apply for?
I know, a day feels like a month. They have everything they need from me now so it's a waiting game for a email or a phone call, where did you apply for?

Manchester, what about you?
Manchester, what about you?

Liverpool, james street.

Really hope we hear this week or today will bring this long drawn process to a end and I can relax knowing I'm starting a new job soon.
well i know someone who works for dwp and started and checks were still in progress
well i know someone who works for dwp and started and checks were still in progress

I think the DWP process is different you can have a interview there and be offered the job the next day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending