Anyone staying at Blenheim in September 2017?😝
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am! I just confirmed my room :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
What floor are you going to be on and what course you gonna study???
Reply 3
Original post by HollieJLambert
What floor are you going to be on and what course you gonna study???

Im doing Accounting and Finance, what block you in??
Original post by jake__wilson
Im doing Accounting and Finance, what block you in??

I am on the first floor room 154... You? Im doing Business Management with Human Rescource :smile:
Reply 5
I am on the first floor room 154... You? Im doing Business Management with Human Rescource :smile:

Ah I'm in block D, flat 24 second floor I think
Ah I'm in block D, flat 24 second floor I think

Ah, that would have been nice to know someone on my floor... At least I now know of one person in the building... Weird question but how do you know what block you're in. Its just when I booked it was block C, floor and room number...
Reply 7
Ah, that would have been nice to know someone on my floor... At least I now know of one person in the building... Weird question but how do you know what block you're in. Its just when I booked it was block C, floor and room number...

Because there was some table they put out that let you know what block you would be on depending on which room you picked and if you would be facing inwards or outwards
Because there was some table they put out that let you know what block you would be on depending on which room you picked and if you would be facing inwards or outwards

ohh...
Reply 9
I'm in block B ground floor flat 8!
Original post by victorix
I'm in block B ground floor flat 8!
how do you know which flat your in? Mine just says my room number?
Reply 11
Original post by kennyanibabzzz
how do you know which flat your in? Mine just says my room number?

Mine says 084 so 08 is my flat number and 4 is my flat number, the picture explains it!IMG_20170329_084621.jpg
Mine says 084 so 08 is my flat number and 4 is my flat number, the picture explains it!IMG_20170329_084621.jpg

Thankyou so much! Also do you know if each flat will have an equal number of boys and girls?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Thankyou so much! Also do you know if each flat will have an equal number of boys and girls?

Not sure but hopefully it'll be equal enough! What block/ flat are you in?
Reply 14
staying at Blenheim on gound floor :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Alice-24
staying at Blenheim on gound floor :smile:

me too! which flat?
Reply 16
Block A flat 5 :smile:

me too! which flat?

Hi,

Flats will be totally random in what gender proportion are in the flats as it is due to where people pick the rooms. However in my flat during first year there was 3 girls and 3 boys, in the opposite flat there was 2 boys and 4 girls so it's totally random.

If anyone has any further questions regarding Blenheim Accommodation or Nottingham Trent University I will be happy to help. I am currently in my final year studying business and I stayed in Blenheim in my first year.

Any questions... Fire Away!
Original post by nottreece
Hi,

Flats will be totally random in what gender proportion are in the flats as it is due to where people pick the rooms. However in my flat during first year there was 3 girls and 3 boys, in the opposite flat there was 2 boys and 4 girls so it's totally random.

If anyone has any further questions regarding Blenheim Accommodation or Nottingham Trent University I will be happy to help. I am currently in my final year studying business and I stayed in Blenheim in my first year.

Any questions... Fire Away!

Thankyou for answer. I was wondering if you could kind of summarise your experience of Blenheim? For example I've heard it can be a sketchy area, have you experienced that? I know I should probably take everything I read with a pinch of salt but I'm quite an anxious person so I tend to latch on to things and work myself up. I think I'm finding it hard to get excited about living there as it wasn't my first, second nor third choice and was more of a panic choice. I'm probably just overthinking everything but would be great to hear your thoughts!
Thankyou for answer. I was wondering if you could kind of summarise your experience of Blenheim? For example I've heard it can be a sketchy area, have you experienced that? I know I should probably take everything I read with a pinch of salt but I'm quite an anxious person so I tend to latch on to things and work myself up. I think I'm finding it hard to get excited about living there as it wasn't my first, second nor third choice and was more of a panic choice. I'm probably just overthinking everything but would be great to hear your thoughts!

Hi, Yes below is a brief summary of my experience at Blenheim.

The flats are okay and have everything you need.Within my flat we had 3 guys and 3 girls. We ended up having a few problems with our flat mates which was due to clash of personalities and therefore it caused a few problems. However the Uni got involved and managed to sort it all out and no further problems happened. You can meet some great people, I am still in contact and speak to 2 of the flat mates that I lived with and I am still close friends with them. So you will meet some great people. Don't let these problems put you off anything because this was the only problem that I heard from the whole halls of residence so it is very uncommon. The area isn't to bad if you are only walking into uni/town and back again, if you start going the other way (which there is not much point because there is nothing up there) that is where you will start hitting the rough area. However because there are quite a few students that live there, quite often you will see students walking down/up to the accommodation and the walk is by a busy road so it is unlikely anything will happen. It wasn't my first choice either as this was the only place that still had places, however looking back, it wasnt a bad decision because the price isnt too bad and it is still in walking distance. Hope this has helped and made you feel better.

Any more questions or want anymore information then just get in touch and I will be more than happy to help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending