The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins - Foundation Diploma 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Haha yeah I guess you could do that I mean if you keep going at it it's gotta happen some time right?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by totoyo
Haha yeah I guess you could do that I mean if you keep going at it it's gotta happen some time right?

I honestly think I have my chances this time, I worked very hard on my portfolio and I think it looks good 😊
Hi everyone I'm also constantly checking my emails waiting :frown:
I might upload some of my portfolio tonight although i'm worried its not good enough to get me in
Original post by Skyolor
If you are rejected you try again then year after 😉

Hey, I applied to Foundation 2017/18 too. Do you wanna add me to the group too? x my ig is @giulianikki
I'm constantly checking my emails, so excruciating :s-smilie:
Original post by Blade106
I'm constantly checking my emails, so excruciating :s-smilie:

Same ;-)
Update: all decisions have been delayed until 12th April and will be given in writing, sorry guys :frown:
So the torture is prolonged. Great.
Just got the email thinking it would be the results! ouch
Original post by Jessiet96
So the torture is prolonged. Great.
Just got the email thinking it would be the results! ouch

Same, but the second of excitement quickly became despair, really bloody annying
The 12 of April ... for this kind of wait it's not even soon :')
I just got an email saying that they're postponing the results and they are going to send us a letter on 12th April informing us whether we have a place or not
Original post by Hollyjadewillis
I just got an email saying that they're postponing the results and they are going to send us a letter on 12th April informing us whether we have a place or not

We all have it sucks so much
Reply 252
Oh god!! what does it mean "in writing''? will the send the results via email? or are they gonna post it to us?:K:
Everything is going to be answered by email
Original post by akkad
Oh god!! what does it mean "in writing''? will the send the results via email? or are they gonna post it to us?:K:

Wouldn't they have explicitly said if it was an email? I reckon it might be post seeing as it's only the UK people who were going to get it by the 31st
Original post by Blade106
Wouldn't they have explicitly said if it was an email? I reckon it might be post seeing as it's only the UK people who were going to get it by the 31st

No not only uk, I am french and I went to the portfolio review ;-)
Original post by Skyolor
No not only uk, I am french and I went to the portfolio review ;-)

Hm maybe they mean email then... who knows.
Reply 257
i haven't got this email but i went to the portfolio review and am a uk student.. anyone else not get it??
I literally can't wait two more weeks :frown:
Here's my portfolio if anyones interested - https://flic.kr/s/aHskWYVU2a
Original post by hollyniamh
I literally can't wait two more weeks :frown:
Here's my portfolio if anyones interested - https://flic.kr/s/aHskWYVU2a

Very nice! The first few paintings are particularly strong in my opinion. It's very conceptual and I think they like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending