The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

HPAT Ulster results 2016

Did anyone else receive their HPAT results today?
Reply 1
Original post by absmcc9912
Did anyone else receive their HPAT results today?

Yeahh i got mine today! How did it go?
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
I got a score of 62 with a percentile of 71. And I got offers into OT and speech and language in jordanstown! How did you get on?:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by absmcc9912
I got a score of 62 with a percentile of 71. And I got offers into OT and speech and language in jordanstown! How did you get on?:smile:

Score of 80 with percentile 100 so very happy with my physiotherapy offer :smile:
Reply 4
Hi - I just got my 2017 results today! How long did it it take to get your offer? Xx
Reply 5
Hi I got mine too! People who have done it in the past got it a couple of hours after their results. How did you get on?
Reply 6
[QUOTE="TinaE1981;70729352"]Hi - I just got my 2017 results today! How long did it it take to get your offer? Xx[/QUOTE

Are you going A-level exams or anything or have you already got the required grades for your course you want to study? If you are waiting for any of these for example A-level results aren't released until august for you might have to wait until then!
Reply 7
Hi! Really? I've nothing through yet :-(... have you heard anything? I got 89... I'm hoping to do speech therapy
Reply 8
[QUOTE="absmcc9912;70729450"]
Original post by TinaE1981
Hi - I just got my 2017 results today! How long did it it take to get your offer? Xx[/QUOTE

Are you going A-level exams or anything or have you already got the required grades for your course you want to study? If you are waiting for any of these for example A-level results aren't released until august for you might have to wait until then!

I'm doing an access course - I have my first module grades but not my second term - I'll have those in May. I think you normally get a conditional offer if hpat is high enough
Reply 9
Original post by jsmall98
Hi I got mine too! People who have done it in the past got it a couple of hours after their results. How did you get on?

I got the 89th percentile. No offer yet! How did you do? Any offers?
Offers for both SLT and OT - delighted!

Quick Reply

Latest