Here's my portfolio if anyones interested - https://flic.kr/s/aHskWYVU2a

Are you asking for fine Art ?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Skyolor
Are you asking for fine Art ?

I am so depressed by your work I hope you are not applying for the same pathway as me ;-)
Thank you both, honestly I'm still worried I haven't done enough !! I applied for diagnostic because I was interested in fashion and textiles too but I think I'd probably go down the fine art route
Original post by hollyniamh
Thank you both, honestly I'm still worried I haven't done enough !! I applied for diagnostic because I was interested in fashion and textiles too but I think I'd probably go down the fine art route

Well if you've submitted it already there's not much you can do but wait :') just trust that whatever happens you'll end up in the place that's right for you

Anyway it really looks GREAT ! Do you have an instagram profile ? ;-)
Original post by Skyolor
Anyway it really looks GREAT ! Do you have an instagram profile ? ;-)

yeah it's @hollywarcup there's not a huge amount of art on there but more photography stuff !!
Hello everyone,

How many EU people here have had to submit a mini-portfolio of only 10 pages on pebble pad? I was wondering if everyone had the same thing since I'm thinking it is very little to showcase work..
Reply 267
I submitted a digital portfolio on pebble pad, although I live in Australia :smile:
Alright cool so at least i'm not the only one haha, It seems somewhat strange though since compared to full portfolio reviews or else there is very little room to show all your work! But you can also use it to your advantage so i'm not complaining..
Original post by Lmeruem
Hello everyone,

How many EU people here have had to submit a mini-portfolio of only 10 pages on pebble pad? I was wondering if everyone had the same thing since I'm thinking it is very little to showcase work..

I'm an EU applicant and I also submitted my portfolio on pabblepad , but not just 10 pages but 30 .. 🤔
Original post by Cosirosa
I'm an EU applicant and I also submitted my portfolio on pabblepad , but not just 10 pages but 30 .. 🤔

That is very strange...Now I am worried, but they take quite long to answer emails and the decisions are on the 12th of April so I guess there is nothing more I can do...thank you anyway for letting me know :smile:
Two of my friends have been accepted via email... I'm kinda worried because i received that email saying that I should know on the 12 IN 2 WEEKS

you fine art hah ?
finally i'm not the only one for fine art hah
Original post by Joefrancis456
Two of my friends have been accepted via email... I'm kinda worried because i received that email saying that I should know on the 12 IN 2 WEEKS

really ?

but are they eu or international ?

i received that email too and i'm Eu
Hello everyone new !!!

I'm Leo and I'm eu too ( Italy )
so I submitted 30 pages on pebble pad because that was what it was possible..

it's strange that someone has got got only 10 pages... are u sure u have looked really carefully on the platform ????

Anyway International applicants have received their responses many weeks ago.. i think we can only wait ( ik it's frustrating :frown:( )

if there's someone from Italy here... pls tell me haha so curious
Hey Leo, my name's Léo too but I'm from France!

Thanks for your answer! I did look carefully and emailed them but nothing ever came back so I just submitted the 10 slides portfolio..Hopefully they'll understand :smile:

Good luck to everyone for coping with the waiting for the email and getting in!
Original post by Lmeruem
Hey Leo, my name's Léo too but I'm from France!

Thanks for your answer! I did look carefully and emailed them but nothing ever came back so I just submitted the 10 slides portfolio..Hopefully they'll understand :smile:

Good luck to everyone for coping with the waiting for the email and getting in!

haha we've a really similar name :smile:)

I'd like to see your pages !!!
have u got a flickr account or an ig one ?

for which pathway have u applied for ???
Hey man ofc course I have a flickr with most of my work on it here it is : http://www.flickr.com/people/147326683@N02/

There's quite a lot on there while I had to only select 10 things for the mini portfolio!
If you have one too i'd love to check it out!

And I am applying to diagnostic pathway, what about you?
Original post by leoncoil
you fine art hah ?
finally i'm not the only one for fine art hah

I applied for diagnostic but I think when we have to start picking a route to go down I'd choose fine art
Original post by leoncoil
really ?

but are they eu or international ?

i received that email too and i'm Eu

The two that had been accepted are from England, one diagnostic and one fashion I've seen the email. I'm just worried as to why some people including me have been told to wait for the 12 whilst others have gotten accepted

Quick Reply

Latest