The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

The Glasshouse , Nottingham

Hi , I recently booked accommodation at The Glasshouse as there were no Byron or Gill Streets left from the NTU accommodation. I wondered if anyone else has booked a place at The Glasshouse 🤓
Original post by Daisyholland
Hi , I recently booked accommodation at The Glasshouse as there were no Byron or Gill Streets left from the NTU accommodation. I wondered if anyone else has booked a place at The Glasshouse 🤓

I have I'm GLA -A4 -5 -85E x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

I have, Block 1, Floor 2, Flat 34 :smile:
Reply 3
I'm thinking of booking the glasshouse aswell! What website did you guys do it through?
Original post by ncolb777
I'm thinking of booking the glasshouse aswell! What website did you guys do it through?

Just type im homes for students the glasshouse nottingham x
Reply 5
Original post by GracieB97
Just type im homes for students the glasshouse nottingham x

Okay thank you! x Do you guys think that this is one of the more sociable private halls? I'm also considering Trinity Square. I'm scared about not being able to be as involved in social events as the people in uni halls
I'm in Block 2- Floor 1- Flat/Room19D😊
(edited 7 years ago)

i have i'm in GLA-B3-3-6F and i'm studying fashion communication and promotion
Reply 8
Aw cool!! sorry I don't come on here much but I'll look at my flat number in a bit but I don't think any of us are on the same floor. And i'm studying Fashion communication and promotion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Has anyone booked flat 85 trying to find my last flatmate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I've just booked GLA-B2-3-24C, trying to find people in my flat 😊
I'm in B3-1-1A and I didn't find any of my flatmates yet 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending