The Student Room Group

Kings College EMDP 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thecampfiresong
just a quick one, has anybody else's portal updated but nothing is showing? does anyone know what that means?

mine too, I'm not sure what that means...
Original post by Fishhy34
Mine is doing that 😭

I thought I was the only one, you too?
Original post by X_alwayssmiley
I thought I was the only one, you too?

Yeah
Original post by Fishhy34
Yeah

I pray its good news!
Just got an offer. It honestly feels surreal specially because they said the last few interviews were today. They offered an AAB aswell.
People still waiting they said by the end of March so dont worry you still have a few days and I hope I see you next year.
Also, Does anyone know when it'll update on Track?
Reply 165
Original post by mr.mukiya8
Just got an offer. It honestly feels surreal specially because they said the last few interviews were today. They offered an AAB aswell.
People still waiting they said by the end of March so dont worry you still have a few days and I hope I see you next year.
Also, Does anyone know when it'll update on Track?

When was your inteview??😭
Original post by salma.m
When was your inteview??😭

10th of Feb.
Original post by nihil_nimis
Yeah some people on the group chat have got offers.

how many people got offers on the group chat?
Original post by medicstu17
how many people got offers on the group chat?

6 I think
Original post by mr.mukiya8
10th of Feb.

how did you feel your interview went?
Original post by medicstu17
how did you feel your interview went?

I think the majority of the stations were alright and the others i couldn't tell cos they had a blank face and didn't react to my jokes. The others i made every single one of them laugh. All in all it went alright I would say.
Reply 171
Are more offers being given out?
Reply 172
Original post by MuhammadAS
Yeah, just received one, 17:30.

I had the same issue, as several others yesterday who had "Updated" on their portal. Emailed Kings and they said they do that when they've made a decision on your application or it's moved to the 'next stage'

when was your interview?
offer, also
Haven't heard anything :frown: Think I'm unsuccessful
Original post by thecampfiresong
offer, also

Me too, worked out 💕
Original post by jess.olo
Haven't heard anything :frown: Think I'm unsuccessful

have hope, honestly (pree the alliteration, lol)

i think they are sending them out in batches until the 31st of March, so just try to keep calm, put your mind to other things and you will find yourself more relaxed and therefore less hysterical for the reply
has anyone who had an interview on the 8th february heard back? thats when mine was! I'm a gap year student ?!
Original post by jess.olo
has anyone who had an interview on the 8th february heard back? thats when mine was! I'm a gap year student ?!

Me2, 9am, also a gap year student. No I haven't heard anything.
YES!!!!!!!!!! OFFER :smile: I had my interview on Tuesday (28th March). I have not received an email yet, instead I have been furiously updating King's apply all day. I saw 'updated' but nothing came up. Had to refresh about 10 times before I saw 'Your Offer' :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending