The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3040
Original post by mithi98
Hey, I got an offer last Friday, interviewed on the 7th March. My UKCAT score was 660 Band 2. Good Luck!

Hey, congrats on your offer. where else have you got offers from?
Reply 3041
Just received an offer! Best of luck to the rest of you
Reply 3042
Original post by KRM100
Just received an offer! Best of luck to the rest of you

well done. when was your interview? :smile:
Reply 3043
Original post by 11...
well done. when was your interview? :smile:

Thank you! It was on March 10th
wow congrats! may i ask when the offer came and is a100?
Reply 3045
Original post by KRM100
Thank you! It was on March 10th

are you a grad?
Reply 3046
Original post by rehmanator
wow congrats! may i ask when the offer came and is a100?

It came through about half 5 and yeah for a100 but I'm a grad
Reply 3047
Got an offer for a100 international student.
Had my interview 2 days ago.
Ukcat 753
Original post by pool99
Ukcat 753

congratulations!! but wow 2 days?!! some people are going on 5 months waiting since december!
Reply 3049
Original post by pool99
Ukcat 753

Well done!!! how did you find the interview? you got an unconditional offer - is it because you have done your A levels/IB diploma already?
Reply 3050
has any home first time applicants heard back post-interview today?
Reply 3051
Original post by mannysidmann
Yeah I think my interview went terrible. Like it was noticably terrible.

Ahh no, hope it wasn't as bad as you thought!! The wait has been insanely long I'd rather just know ahah
Original post by 11...
oh no, why do you think that? How did you find your interview? Mine was quite terrible 7th March. looking back over it, I feel like I could've changed some of my answers. :frown:

i know a couple of people from my date that had offers a few days after the interview so i was already a bit like,, oh dear i'm prob on middle-low ground :K:

the interview i actually found alright, in the sense that i didn't think i'd done too badly but then again... you have those people that think they did terribly and end up doing really well....I'm the one who thinks they did badly, and actually does badly :colondollar:

i definitely would have changed some answers, and i completely fluffed up the data question!

was your interview really terrible? :redface:
Original post by pool99
Ukcat 753

congrats omg!! :biggrin:
Reply 3054
Original post by lou-natic
i know a couple of people from my date that had offers a few days after the interview so i was already a bit like,, oh dear i'm prob on middle-low ground :K:

the interview i actually found alright, in the sense that i didn't think i'd done too badly but then again... you have those people that think they did terribly and end up doing really well....I'm the one who thinks they did badly, and actually does badly :colondollar:

i definitely would have changed some answers, and i completely fluffed up the data question!

was your interview really terrible? :redface:

yes quite terrible. I was quite puzzled with the data :frown: where else did you apply and have you got offers from other unis?
Original post by 11...
yes quite terrible. I was quite puzzled with the data :frown: where else did you apply and have you got offers from other unis?

st georges, ucl, qmul, and imp for biomed

rejections from ucl (prob because of my bmat score i think) and imperial, offer from qmul but for biomed not medicine :s-smilie: and got my georges interview tomorrow! honestly my luck is not looking good hahaha

what about you? :smile:
Still haven't received my rejection yet haha
Original post by studentsixth

do you know anyone who has received a rejection? :smile:
Reply 3058
Original post by lou-natic
congrats omg!! :biggrin:

Thank you!
Reply 3059
Original post by studentsixth

it just seems like they are all going to be rejections from now. it is so unfair. do you know any other person apart from your friend who got rejected post interview :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending