The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
feel gr8 TBH :ahee:

Did you have an avacado today?
Original post by hezzlington
Did you have an avacado today?

No they weren't ripe enough. :frown: I hate avocados more than anything in the whole stupid world. I will have one tomorrow, hopefully it'll be ready
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Girl in my flat who does sports rehab was giving a few of us back massages and it was soooooooooooo painful, but I love being touched and now my back feels great. She told me I'm full of knots.:redface:

Aren't we all. :wink:
Like I just want to get into bed and cuddle with a special someone. :h:
Having lit the fire after getting back from a walk with my deputy (dawg) I am feeling boosted.

It's late/early and I know it's TrolleyHead time but, hey ho...

:hitit:
Despite having work, I actually am pretty happy today :h:
Original post by Clockrice
Like I just want to get into bed and cuddle with a special someone. :h:

Heaven:h:
Hey guys
im a new member... its such big honor for me to be here:h:
dont you wanna say welcome...??!!
Early driving lesson today. I am not a morning person
Worried

My papa's been admitted to hospital :frown: all this after a transplant rejection the other day as well. Poor guy never gets a break :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Worried

My papa's been admitted to hospital :frown: all this after a transplant rejection the other day as well. Poor guy never gets a break :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some day the break will come. Hope you're coping alright yourself. Yeh know where I am if yeh want a chat x
Feeling slightly downbeat, some person was disrespectful to me out of nowhere and just dropped me. Thought we were mates tbh. I am honestly afraid I am gonna become a bitter person. It makes me wana be less nice to others if they are gonna be little shits to me.

Could use your advice fellow tsrians.

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Girl in my flat who does sports rehab was giving a few of us back massages and it was soooooooooooo painful, but I love being touched and now my back feels great. She told me I'm full of knots.:redface:

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
feel gr8 TBH :ahee:

Original post by Drez999
Having lit the fire after getting back from a walk with my deputy (dawg) I am feeling boosted.

It's late/early and I know it's TrolleyHead time but, hey ho...

:hitit:

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Early driving lesson today. I am not a morning person
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Feeling slightly downbeat, some person was disrespectful to me out of nowhere and just dropped me. Thought we were mates tbh. I am honestly afraid I am gonna become a bitter person. It makes me wana be less nice to others if they are gonna be little shits to me.

Aw :frown: tbh I see how that would make you feel, that is so rude of them. But people like that are rare, the same thing is unlikely to happen again. Being less nice to others might seem like a good defence mechanism, but it will affect you more than it affects other people. It's just nice to be a nice person I guess :tongue:

did you try talking to them?

They're nothing, they don't deserve your bitterness.
Overwhelmed, stressed, anxious, tired af. Dissertation is due in 25 days and I have... an introduction?
I stepped in my dogs puke earlier. :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: my Dad thinks thats hilarious.
flustered because me and my cousin can't arrange a date to meet up next week and we still need to arrange what to do etc etc etc. She broke up with her boyfriend so either she's lonely or is procrasinating revision for A2.

I had, what I think is a similar situation last year.

12th June - remember it like yesterday which indicates that maybe my/our emotions do not always strive to take the best care of their owners.

The only thing that keeps me going is hope - no matter how sh*te and shabby I feel, I know if I am able to cling on to hope (and my pretty dark/odd sense of humour) I will carry on and meet new people that could become friends.
Bored, bored, so very bored...

Latest