The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3080
Original post by Medgirl1998
Thanks! I had my interview in January

ooh jan. ok mine was on the 7th march. it is slightly hopeful after hearing people get offers from an interview that was 2 days ago
Original post by 11...
ooh jan. ok mine was on the 7th march. it is slightly hopeful after hearing people get offers from an interview that was 2 days ago

literally! haha :tongue: I'm sure you'll get your offer tho! :smile:
I just got rejection because I handed in my application late.. But i submitted it on the 14th.. Of October.. Is it because the 15th was a Saturday? I don't understand why they waited till March to tell me.. Otherwise I could have proven to them ages ago that I submitted my application on time I even have the ucas email to prove it
Original post by Finlaygoesrawr
I just got rejection because I handed in my application late.. But i submitted it on the 14th.. Of October.. Is it because the 15th was a Saturday? I don't understand why they waited till March to tell me.. Otherwise I could have proven to them ages ago that I submitted my application on time I even have the ucas email to prove it

What did they say to you? I thought the deadline was like the 16th October! I'd e-mail them.
Reply 3084

oh no. did the other unis u applied to say it was fine?
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes I got rejections but they said it was due to the competition. My confirmation clearly says I submitted on the 14th of October. I don't understand why they waited till March to tell me. Even if I appeal who am I gonna be compared to since everyone soon either have offers or rejections
Original post by studentsixth
What did they say to you? I thought the deadline was like the 16th October! I'd e-mail them.

They said I was rejected because they have a strict no late policy but the deadline was the 15th I handed it on the 14th.
Reply 3087
Original post by lou-natic
literally! haha :tongue: I'm sure you'll get your offer tho! :smile:

thank you for the reassurance. I am sure you will get an offer too!!! praying. work on your A levels - easter holidays start this Friday and make use of it :smile: - my advice ahahah

that's so annoying that they didn't tell u straightaway so you could prove them wrong...
Original post by 11...
thank you for the reassurance. I am sure you will get an offer too!!! praying. work on your A levels - easter holidays start this Friday and make use of it :smile: - my advice ahahah

thanks!! i am literally praying i get one offer xD and yes tbh, if i get 0 offers it's not the end of the world, still got these A levels that i need to ace either way :smile:
Reply 3090
thanks!! i am literally praying i get one offer xD and yes tbh, if i get 0 offers it's not the end of the world, still got these A levels that i need to ace either way :smile:

yes that's the spirit. the grades are the most important to meet the offer or take a gap year and reapply if you wish.
well lets not talk about this, cos we might end up with offers tomorrow :colondollar:
that's so annoying that they didn't tell u straightaway so you could prove them wrong...

I feel so betrayed
Original post by 11...
Hey, congrats on your offer. where else have you got offers from?

Thanks! I Got offers from Barts, UCL and King's. What about you?
I feel so betrayed

:frown: have u got any other offers tho? :smile:
Original post by mithi98
Thanks! I Got offers from Barts, UCL and King's. What about you?

that's amazing omg!! :smile:
So frustrating that tomorrow is the 31st and we still haven't heard. I think it's most probably likely that we're going to hear next week but that's so annoying because I'm pretty sure it's going to be a rejection for me and waiting all this time just to be rejected is so sad.
Original post by Zankou
So frustrating that tomorrow is the 31st and we still haven't heard. I think it's most probably likely that we're going to hear next week but that's so annoying because I'm pretty sure it's going to be a rejection for me and waiting all this time just to be rejected is so sad.

how long have u been waiting? (sorry if you've answered this in an earlier post, i joined quite recently!) and why are you sure it'll be a rejection? :frown: keep your spirits up! :smile:
that's amazing omg!! :smile:

Thanks! I never expected three offers, now I have to decide which Unis to pick and get the grades hopefully.
What about you? If you are still waiting, good luck! :smile:
Original post by mithi98
Thanks! I never expected three offers, now I have to decide which Unis to pick and get the grades hopefully.
What about you? If you are still waiting, good luck! :smile:

stiiiiill waiting on kings, got rejected from barts AND ucl haha but oh well :P and got st georges interview tomorrow so basically need to do really well tomorrow!! (but i won't lol)
Reply 3099
stiiiiill waiting on kings, got rejected from barts AND ucl haha but oh well :P and got st georges interview tomorrow so basically need to do really well tomorrow!! (but i won't lol)

good luck for tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending