The Student Room Group

Rolls Royce Graduate 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leahmillard
sounds like an awesome idea, I do a lot of football so would it be worth it to include that in to my presentation?

Having recently done the assessment center, I would say to include it as long as you relate to the job you have applied for (football shows good teamwork etc).
Original post by IIIllIIllllI
Having recently done the assessment center, I would say to include it as long as you relate to the job you have applied for (football shows good teamwork etc).

I just feel like there's no way I'll be able to find enough things that I can talk about for 10 minutes!
Original post by leahmillard
I just feel like there's no way I'll be able to find enough things that I can talk about for 10 minutes!

In my case it was very relaxed and informal, the time went by very quickly. More important than the content is for your passion to come across. You can talk about what made you interested in engineering, all of your experiences (engineering or otherwise) and your future aspirations.
Original post by IIIllIIllllI
In my case it was very relaxed and informal, the time went by very quickly. More important than the content is for your passion to come across. You can talk about what made you interested in engineering, all of your experiences (engineering or otherwise) and your future aspirations.

absolutely. how you present is as important as the content.
what makes you really different? try to answer that question.
and "I love aerospace" won't set you apart from the rest.
Reply 24
Hi there, I am looking for other Graduate starting in Bristol . Can you tell me about this Linkedin group ? Thanks
Reply 25
70457812 rogershettie
Привет, где вы собираетесь быть основаны? Я предложил материалы лаборатории подрабатывать в Бристоле, и я пытаюсь выяснить, кто / сколько будет на том же сайте
Вы можете сказать, -как долго вы должны изучить до планируемой вашей работы
Reply 26
70759886 SharedKnowledge
абсолютно. как вы представляете это так же важно, как и содержание.
что делает вас действительно разные? попытаться ответить на этот вопрос.
и «Я люблю авиакосмической» не будут отделили вас от всех остальных.
Reply 27
что тема в разделе авиакосмической промышленности больше заинтересована для вас
Reply 28
what is the theme in the work with Rolls Royce you are most interested ?
Original post by mnms25
Hi there, I am looking for other Graduate starting in Bristol . Can you tell me about this Linkedin group ? Thanks

Check your email, you should have got a link that leads you to the group.

English please, I have no idea what you wrote :smile:
Original post by 1nic
what is the theme in the work with Rolls Royce you are most interested ?

very personal question! it will depend on your experience, the job details and what you like to do!
Reply 31
Original post by SharedKnowledge
Check your email, you should have got a link that leads you to the group.

English please, I have no idea what you wrote :smile:

Thanks for your answer but to be honest, I have looked in every mail I received from them .. Anyway, will you go to the Housing Event ? :smile:
Original post by mnms25
Thanks for your answer but to be honest, I have looked in every mail I received from them .. Anyway, will you go to the Housing Event ? :smile:

you got PM :smile:
Hi, I will be based in Birmingham for the graduate scheme with Rolls Royce. Will anyone else be based there? I am looking for people to share accommodation with.Cheers, Gio :smile:
Is there negative marking involved in the online assessment?
Dear Sir,I am planning to apply for Manufacturing Eng. Graduate Programm so I would like to ask some questions If you help me , I will be so glad.I am waiting for your answer .Thanks a lot.Best regards Taha Hassan
Dear Sir,

I would like to ask if you hlep to provide me a simple of Motivation letter of Rolls Royce coz I have a problem .
Could u help me with that?

Best wishes
Taha Hassan
Original post by Taha Hassan
Dear Sir,

I would like to ask if you hlep to provide me a simple of Motivation letter of Rolls Royce coz I have a problem .
Could u help me with that?

Best wishes
Taha Hassan

We can't help you write your motivation letter. But by researching online for "cover letter" should give you an idea on what to include.

To all, the 2018 graduate scheme just opened.
Hi,

Has everyone who's been successful in getting a graduate position hold a Masters degree?

I'm currently studying a BEng in Mechanical Engineering.
Hello Everyone..
I have some questions, i have applied for operations management graduate program at RR in few weeks ago, and now i am waiting for video interview by skype, but they dont get in touch with me until now.
i am little bit nervous because it's been a few weeks but my submission status it's still under review. could anyone help me what should i prepare or any tips for the video interview, because it is my first experience for video interview by skype. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending