The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gexway22
I give up waiting now. I've accepted another formal offer for another department in civil service but it's just a little bit of a drive compared to this position so I can't moan really. Hope you all get what you want.

So did you receive a provisional offer in the end?
Within the whole disclosure checking process I was wanting to ask how long people waited for the police checks part to take after the ID checks had been validated by ACPS? Reading the forum it looks like 48 hours for most. Is that the case.
Spoke to my friend again who works at HMRC East Kilbride and he definitely says to me there is training booked in for Monday the 1St of May so I will need to be able to have passed the checks and got me an offer on Monday to be able to hand in the required 28 days notice with my current employer. I do have two weeks of holidays I could book towards finishing my leave early. I really want a week off in between finishing the job I'm in and starting the new job.
Has anyone heard anything or received a provisional offer since Wednesday?
Just got this but out at the moment

Good Morning, We are now in a position to make you a formal job offer in our East Kilbride Office as you have now passed your pre-employment checks. Can you please call this office on ************* to discuss this further? Regards HMRC Recruitment Team
Reply 824
Original post by LizC1991

No, still nothing. Hoping for a reply to the email I sent them first thing yesterday morning. No communication but the portal has changed to "Main Pool".
Just rang, offered me 24th April ( I'm away that week) so starting on 8th May EK. Email with offer will be sent next week

Bet you will all hear today👍
Original post by Dazlin
No, still nothing. Hoping for a reply to the email I sent them first thing yesterday morning. No communication but the portal has changed to "Main Pool".

Thats the same as mine. This is just such a long process, I have a holiday the first 2 weeks in June and was hoping to start in either April or May
Finally been given a start date for bootle thought it would never happen on how long they was taking all the best to everyone else =)
Original post by Laurajcav
Finally been given a start date for bootle thought it would never happen on how long they was taking all the best to everyone else =)

When is your start date?

I've heard nothing
I recieved a provisional offer on monday just recieved pec docs
Yay got my formal job offer this morning starting on the 8th may in Cardiff, soo happy
Looks like they'll be today. given that folk will need to give 4 weeks notice. Good luck everyone
Has anyone got a number to call them? I would rather just know if I am on the reserve list
When is your start date?

24th April
Original post by Laurajcav
24th April

That's great - well done. I am still waiting for a provisional offer for Bootle but not loolooking hopeful :-( Anyway I will call them and good luck!
Or does anyone have a direct email
That's great - well done. I am still waiting for a provisional offer for Bootle but not loolooking hopeful :-( Anyway I will call them and good luck!

Good luck let me know what they say
Does anyone have a contact number?

Thank you so much, I'm sure you'll hear something soon goodluck to you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending