The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArtScience
Hey guys,

I wanted to say a very heartfelt thank you to all of you on this journey!!!
I am 36 years old, have 2 very small children and a full time job and it has been super demanding going through the application process.
At times all I had to keep me going was you guys here on this forum. You are such a genuinely caring group of individuals!
Congratulations to all of you who have had offers- hopefully see you guys in September!
Those who are still waiting- I am crossing my fingers and toes!!!

I am going to go quiet from now on as I need to focus on my a-levels with everything I have.

Thank you again and pod luck to everyone!

Wow amazing, congrats!! See you in September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mithi98
Anyone from here going to the offer holders day on the 8th April?

Yep i am going!
Hey guys,

I am 36 years old, have 2 very small children and a full time job and it has been super demanding going through the application process.
At times all I had to keep me going was you guys here on this forum. You are such a genuinely caring group of individuals!
Congratulations to all of you who have had offers- hopefully see you guys in September!

I am going to go quiet from now on as I need to focus on my a-levels with everything I have.

Good luck for your a-levels lovely :smile:
Hey guys,

It must really mean a lot to you 😊 Congrats and hope the a Levels go well as that's the last hurdle!!
Original post by KRM100
It came through about half 5 and yeah for a100 but I'm a grad

HI, i am a grad too...(for a100 though as well)
I wanted to ask you,
do you know if we are eligible for a maintenance loan?
Original post by Lostperson
HI, i am a grad too...(for a100 though as well)
I wanted to ask you,
do you know if we are eligible for a maintenance loan?

Yeah we are. I sent off my application earlier this week and I called beforehand just to confirm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3126
has anyone heard back yet today?:frown:
Reply 3127
Original post by Ashy99
How must I prepare my heart for a rejection after a three and a half month wait.
Kind Regards,
Ash

hey, have you heard back yet? I still haven't :frown:
Reply 3128
Offer on track 1 hour ago, international applicant. No updates on portal or email tho so check your track!
Original post by Star Stark
Hi Danni, have you heard anything from Kings? I also got interviewed on the 28th I'm just wondering whether we will hear last or whether they have replied to some of us. Please let me know

Hey, I got an offer last night actually but only checked my emails this morning! Have you heard back yet? Good luck!
I got an offer through last night! I'm a grad. Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear back today!
Original post by 11...
hey, have you heard back yet? I still haven't :frown:

Nope, havent heard back yet...💔

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer today at 11:22! I'm a grad☺ it came via track rather than the portal! Good luck to anyone still waiting, it's a painful wait but hopefully you'll hear today!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3133
Original post by Egmed
Offer on track 1 hour ago, international applicant. No updates on portal or email tho so check your track!

congrats. did you check your portal, was there no update. because people got offers without any form of notification. did you only just see your offer, because of your email from ucas track
Reply 3134
yep. I got a track update and saw the offer, still no changes on email or portal.
Reply 3135
to those with offers, did your ucas track update today morning?
Reply 3136
Are any grads thinking about going into halls?
Reply 3137
Original post by Egmed
yep. I got a track update and saw the offer, still no changes on email or portal.

ah ok, because people with offers did not get a notification from kings apply regarding an update. they just found out because they just simply checked their portal, since people on tsr said there aren't any notifications.
Reply 3138
Original post by Ashy99

Posted from TSR Mobile

:s-smilie: I understand how you feel. my interview was on the 7th march so I mean my wait is 'shorter', but I feel for you and those waiting since december. at least you got offers from your top choice. I got an offer from UEA, but I really want to go to kings. :angry:
Reply 3139
Original post by Ashy99

Posted from TSR Mobile

also I remember you saying that your mum has friends who work at king's. does she know what is going on atm? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest