The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ladynevertells
Just got this but out at the moment

Good Morning, We are now in a position to make you a formal job offer in our East Kilbride Office as you have now passed your pre-employment checks. Can you please call this office on ************* to discuss this further? Regards HMRC Recruitment Team

Congrats on your formal offer!! Did you receive this from the same email address that emailed you yesterday about your file being past on to the audit team?
Reply 841
Original post by LizC1991
That's great - well done. I am still waiting for a provisional offer for Bootle but not loolooking hopeful :-( Anyway I will call them and good luck!

In the same boat. Feeling doubtful now :-(
They have just emailed me saying " we emailed you earlier to bring 2 photos and ID , where sorry but this was sent in error,

We look forward to meeting you.

Have they used the ones I supplied At interview then or should I take them just incase?
Original post by JWinters19
Congrats on your formal offer!! Did you receive this from the same email address that emailed you yesterday about your file being past on to the audit team?

Hiya, thank you. No it was a different team : [email protected]

Maybe the push email worked? I basically said I had been declining other jobs and I needed to know either way. I asked if there was anything else they were waiting for, reply within a couple of hours and then this email today- keep me posted and good luck
Original post by Tompatto93
They have just emailed me saying " we emailed you earlier to bring 2 photos and ID , where sorry but this was sent in error,

Have they used the ones I supplied At interview then or should I take them just incase?

I would say this is an error also
Reply 845
Hi All

Been looking at this for ages for information.

I got my formal offer this morning for the Cardiff office. Wanted me to start 24th April but this wasn't possible. Then they asked about 8th May. But I've got a prebooked holiday from 10th May to 25th May. They kindly gave me a start date of 5th June!

Over the moon. Good that they're allowing my holiday too. I was terrified of losing the position because of it. Handed my notice into current employer this morning and it felt good!!

Congrats everyone on formal offers and good luck to everyone waiting for one. There is light at the end of this very long tunnel ha! 😁
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by havaisali
Yay got my formal job offer this morning starting on the 8th may in Cardiff, soo happy

Congrats what role did they offer?
Congrats to all on their formal offers
Has anyone had a provisional offer since Wednesday - not formal offer - provisional?
Original post by Laurajcav
Finally been given a start date for bootle thought it would never happen on how long they was taking all the best to everyone else =)

Hi Laura,

Are you definitely on the 044R campaign?
Still waiting for my formal offer, everyone who had their provisional offer and PECS around the same time as me have had their formal offers now :/
Im waiting on my formal offer for bradford has anyone had a start date for bradford.im hopeing its 24th of april.
Iv sent then a push email saying i need to know asap as i have to give 2weeks notice plus we do 3 week rotos.goung to give them another week then call if nothing.all checks are done and says main pool on portal.
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Still waiting for my formal offer, everyone who had their provisional offer and PECS around the same time as me have had their formal offers now :/

You will get it! Keep the faith
Reply 853
Just got this but out at the moment

Good Morning, We are now in a position to make you a formal job offer in our East Kilbride Office as you have now passed your pre-employment checks. Can you please call this office on ************* to discuss this further? Regards HMRC Recruitment Team

Yeah I got the same kind of email 👍🏽
Reply 854
Original post by Tompatto93

Hey I got the same email twice emailed to me "We recently emailed you asking you to ensure that you provided photographic ID and two passport photos, on your first day. We are very sorry however this communication was issued in error to yourself. Please do ignore and we apologise for any inconvenience. We hope that you are looking forward to joining us soon. Kind regards, HMRC Resourcing Support Team"

So what did you think of this email?

I might just take in two photos and photo ID just to be at the safe side.
(edited 7 years ago)
Just rang, offered me 24th April ( I'm away that week) so starting on 8th May EK. Email with offer will be sent next week

Bet you will all hear today👍

well done on getting the offer :smile: I'm in the same position now waiting for that email back to obsessively checking email haha
Still waiting on the stage at the DBS checking police computer records. Really wanted the news today. Any chance the status could change today and I get an offer today? My family really wanted to be going out celebrating tonight with me. Got too much on for the next fortnight.
Original post by Fontaine1990
well done on getting the offer :smile: I'm in the same position now waiting for that email back to obsessively checking email haha

Best of luck!!!
looks like the cardiff start dates are
24th april
2nd may
8th may
may be some later on
Best of luck!!!

thanks few days to them is like a week haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending