The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3140
I called admissions before I found out about my offer, they ensured me all decisions coming out today for everybody, so hang in there the wait is almost over.
Original post by Egmed
I called admissions before I found out about my offer, they ensured me all decisions coming out today for everybody, so hang in there the wait is almost over.

Great to know that this 5-and-a-half month long waiting game will finally be over, thanks. King's sure are leaving it to the last minute though. :biggrin:
This is too stressful 😭
Original post by AmaduM
Yeah we are. I sent off my application earlier this week and I called beforehand just to confirm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome thank! Do you know what is the maximum we can get is ?
Original post by Egmed

Great to know all decisions are coming out today and they're not going to go into next week! So scared now knowing that in a few hours I'll know whether I got accepted into my last shot into Medicine
I was thinking of it for my first year - but I'm not too sure. Are you?
Original post by KRM100
Are any grads thinking about going into halls?
Original post by 11...
also I remember you saying that your mum has friends who work at king's. does she know what is going on atm? :smile:

She wouldn't know the ins and outs, sorry, and I'm getting so nervous!! I feel like its going to be a rejection :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashy99
She wouldn't know the ins and outs, sorry, and I'm getting so nervous!! I feel like its going to be a rejection :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same 😂 I've been forcing myself to revise for the past three weeks but today it's becoming a bit too much. Seems like all decisions are coming on track now.
guys check track - do not wait for emails!
Original post by lou-natic

Why have you received anything??

Thats too scaryy!!!!!! I need a warning or I'd be too stressed out Dx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3151
Rejection 14:15 on track x
Original post by studentsixth
Why have you received anything??

yep - rejection 14:14 on track :frown: rip me but i didn't get a notif email or anything so everyone should just keep checking track!
Original post by tmc1
Rejection 14:15 on track x

mine was rejection 14:14! almost twins lol
Original post by Ashy99
Thats too scaryy!!!!!! I need a warning or I'd be too stressed out Dx

Posted from TSR Mobile

i feel u bro but don't worry - just check! at least then you'll know for sure :smile: plus sometimes emails don't come in until like a day later
Reply 3155
mine was rejection 14:14! almost twins lol

Yayyyyy 😂 do you have any other offers??
Original post by tmc1
Yayyyyy 😂 do you have any other offers??

got an offer for biomed with barts...rejected from all others and just had my interview for st georges today (think i'm getting a rejection for that tho..) ! wbu x
Rejected 14.19, I am butt hurt and pissed off and now I will forever hate them for putting me through all this stress lmaooo.
Congratulations on everyone that got offers tho!!
Original post by Ashy99
Rejected 14.19, I am butt hurt and pissed off and now I will forever hate them for putting me through all this stress lmaooo.
Congratulations on everyone that got offers tho!!

:frown: have u got offers from any others tho! :smile:
Got rejected...14:41 okay that is zero offers for me. UKCAT 703, BSc Student.

Quick Reply

Latest