The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 11...
UEA. it is just that kings was my top choice and it is quite hard to get over it in a few hours :frown:

I totally understand ...
this is my 3rd application ...10 rejections 1 waitlist 1 offer

but at the end of the day, you have an offer ... whereas many don't...so try focus on that as the positive.

If you don't mind asking, why was kings your top choice? as in how does it compare to UEA?
Original post by 11...
17th March I think it went well (better than king's definitely). How did you find it? they said they will get back to me within 4 weeks

mine was okay, idk i can't really tell how it went, for a lot of them i finished early but :s-smilie: i think i kept my cool okay? and yeah same :smile: hope i don't get another rejection :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3222
Original post by lou-natic
ooooh when was your george's interview! :smile:

george's is really nice and friendly actually. I would love to go there.
Reply 3223
mine was okay, idk i can't really tell how it went, for a lot of them i finished early and i know i messed up the problem solving question :s-smilie: the roleplay one really stressed me out but i think i kept my cool okay? and yeah same :smile: hope i don't get another rejection :frown:

praying. I prefer george's to UEA
After a 4 months wait... Rejected
Reply 3225
Original post by Lostperson
I totally understand ...
this is my 3rd application ...10 rejections 1 waitlist 1 offer

but at the end of the day, you have an offer ... whereas many don't...so try focus on that as the positive.

If you don't mind asking, why was kings your top choice? as in how does it compare to UEA?

wow that is dedication. at least you got an offer now, and it is from King's - well done to you :smile:
Reply 3226
Original post by Rifdhy
After a 4 months wait... Rejected

oh no. I know it is terrible to receive a rejection especially after an interview. getting this far is still good. where else did you apply and did you get offers from elsewhere?
Original post by 11...
oh no. I know it is terrible to receive a rejection especially after an interview. getting this far is still good. where else did you apply and did you get offers from elsewhere?

thanks, I received 4 interviews; icl,qmul, kcl and sgul. 3 post interview rejections, waiting for sgul. As you can see, I'm not really the interview type lol.
I'm on a gap year so probably will just take my ucl chemeng offer this time
Reply 3228
Original post by Rifdhy
thanks, I received 4 interviews; icl,qmul, kcl and sgul. 3 post interview rejections, waiting for sgul. As you can see, I'm not really the interview type lol.
I'm on a gap year so probably will just take my ucl chemeng offer this time

oh no. did you receive interviews last time tho? Hopefully you get good news from george's :smile:
mine was okay, idk i can't really tell how it went, for a lot of them i finished early and i know i messed up the problem solving question :s-smilie: the roleplay one really stressed me out but i think i kept my cool okay? and yeah same :smile: hope i don't get another rejection :frown:

kings didnt have roleplay in my interview!??
Original post by KRM100
Are any grads thinking about going into halls?

I heard it's expensive so I'm looking at private accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jackrosser97
kings didnt have roleplay in my interview!??

oh haha no no sorry the person was asking bout st george's xD don't worry i didn't have roleplay in my kings one :smile:
is anyone still waiting???
Is there anyone else who still hasn't heard back from them?
oh haha no no sorry the person was asking bout st george's xD don't worry i didn't have roleplay in my kings one :smile:

ahh right, thought my memory was going ;')
Original post by medschool17

Me :h:
Original post by medschool17

im waiting!!! ffs man i thought we were gonna hear today! when was ur interview?
Original post by Jackrosser97
ahh right, thought my memory was going ;':wink:

have you heard back from kings? :smile:
have you heard back from kings? :smile:

no not yet :frown: expecting a rejection, interviewed on 13th of december
Original post by zinam99
im waiting!!! ffs man i thought we were gonna hear today! when was ur interview?

keep checking track because you don't get a notif from ucas and kcl until quite a bit afterwards :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending