The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackrosser97
no not yet :frown: expecting a rejection, interviewed on 13th of december

oh you've been waiting so long!! i feel for u that's the worst i'd hate to be waiting for months :redface: but you never know! it may be a rejection, it may not be :smile: have you got other offers?
Original post by lou-natic
keep checking track because you don't get a notif from ucas and kcl until quite a bit afterwards :smile:

ive been refreshing track and kcl literally every minute for the past 2 hours ahaha im so scared man why havent they replied yet
Original post by zinam99
is anyone still waiting???

Still not heard anything too....
Original post by zinam99
ive been refreshing track and kcl literally every minute for the past 2 hours ahaha im so scared man why havent they replied yet

haha maybe you're on the waiting list or something?? keep your hopes up! :smile:
Original post by lou-natic
oh you've been waiting so long!! i feel for u that's the worst i'd hate to be waiting for months :redface: but you never know! it may be a rejection, it may not be :smile: have you got other offers?

true, kings is my top choice purely down to location! and I have offers from brum and leicester
Original post by zinam99
im waiting!!! ffs man i thought we were gonna hear today! when was ur interview?

18th of jan.. yours?
Original post by Jackrosser97
true, kings is my top choice purely down to location! and I have offers from brum and leicester

oh nice!! and haha, it's a really nice area :smile:
Original post by medschool17
18th of jan.. yours?

10th jan!! do u think we're just on the waiting list or what?
Is there any point waiting for a reply today ?
Original post by nihil_nimis
Is there any point waiting for a reply today ?

I know:frown::frown: this is getting so frustrating.

When was your interview?
Original post by zinam99
10th jan!! do u think we're just on the waiting list or what?

That was my first thought to be honest but then again I don't want to be too hopeful in case it's just a rejection and they didn't have time to update the system yet. What do you think? Have you had offers from elsewhere btw?
Reply 3251
King's apply has updated. but the feedback isn't specific. it just says how it is so competitive, and they unfortunately cannot give me an offer. I am going to send them a message asking for feedback.
Aggghhhh. I understand if things don't always go as planned but a simple "we've missed the deadline, sorry" type email or something would've been nice.
Hi everyone

You need to wait for the clock to strike 8:35pm as it's now GMT +1

Then you should get an email from Kings with a notification.

Yep I'm a UK applicant and I was desperado for this place as I only applied to Kings
Original post by Booboo KCL
Hi everyone

You need to wait for the clock to strike 8:35pm as it's now GMT +1

Then you should get an email from Kings with a notification.

Yep I'm a UK applicant and I was desperado for this place as I only applied to Kings

How do you know its 8:35 we will recieve a decision ?
Original post by 11...
King's apply has updated. but the feedback isn't specific. it just says how it is so competitive, and they unfortunately cannot give me an offer. I am going to send them a message asking for feedback.

At my interview they said you need to ask for feedback first.

If any of you make the waiting list, most of you will end up with an offer. Seems like most people insure king's than firm it.

Good luck!
Original post by nihil_nimis
How do you know its 8:35 we will recieve a decision ?

Because Kings used to send the emails at 7:35pm GMT

Now that it's GMT+1, the notifications come an hour later.
Original post by medschool17
That was my first thought to be honest but then again I don't want to be too hopeful in case it's just a rejection and they didn't have time to update the system yet. What do you think? Have you had offers from elsewhere btw?

im hoping for both of us that its either offer or wait list!! if they were gonna reject why wouldnt they have just rejected us with the rest of the ppl today?
and yeah ive had notts and leicester offer but kings is my top:frown: hbu?
Reply 3258
Original post by studentsixth
At my interview they said you need to ask for feedback first.

If any of you make the waiting list, most of you will end up with an offer. Seems like most people insure king's than firm it.

Good luck!

I got rejected today. does that mean I won't be on the waiting list. will they not email us later about it. or are those on the waiting list, are those who still haven't heard back?
Original post by zinam99
im hoping for both of us that its either offer or wait list!! if they were gonna reject why wouldnt they have just rejected us with the rest of the ppl today?
and yeah ive had notts and leicester offer but kings is my top:frown: hbu?

I hope so too!! It's just that it's been too long and so many offers have been given out already... but who knows?! I have an offer from Barts and Leicester too! If we're on the waiting list though, I don't know if we're allowed to have King's as our firm or insurance choice since we have 2 other offers? Do you know anything about that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending