The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medschool17
I hope so too!! It's just that it's been too long and so many offers have been given out already... but who knows?! I have an offer from Barts and Leicester too! If we're on the waiting list though, I don't know if we're allowed to have King's as our firm or insurance choice since we have 2 other offers? Do you know anything about that?

if we get put on the waiting list then doesnt that mean nothing will have updated on track yet so we cant actually firm or insure any uni?
getting put on waiting list jsut means we wont hear back for a bit longer right
Original post by 11...
I got rejected today. does that mean I won't be on the waiting list. will they not email us later about it. or are those on the waiting list, are those who still haven't heard back?

I think it usually comes up on portal if you're application is on hold so maybe not :/ The best bet is to see what they say after they give you feedback.
Original post by zinam99
if we get put on the waiting list then doesnt that mean nothing will have updated on track yet so we cant actually firm or insure any uni?

Most of the time unis will reject and then offer to put you on a waiting list. For some reason King's just keep your application on hold until the beginning of May when they can give you an offer.
I haven't heard anything back yet either ... checked both track and the portal and still nothing...been waiting for 5+ months now, I'm so confused and upset :'( :frown: :frown:
Original post by Alexis.Amelia
I haven't heard anything back yet either ... checked both track and the portal and still nothing...been waiting for 5+ months now, I'm so confused and upset :'( :frown: :frown:

have hope!! maybe you're on the waiting list or your offer may be still coming through :smile:
Original post by zinam99

From what I know, they notify you when you're on the waiting list and you usually don't know if you're accepted or not until mid-August when the A-level results are out and people know if they're going to their firm or insurance choice :/
Do you know if King's accepts people with other offers to their waiting list?
I've still nothing either
Original post by StationToStation

I have no idea...
I am getting the feeling that people who had interviews really early are yet to hear back, if they haven't previously received an offer on another day? I'm still waiting and my interview was December
what is the typical offer for kings, does anyone know?
also what are the expected predicted grades (or actual AS grades?
Original post by yesmynameis
what is the typical offer for kings, does anyone know?
also what are the expected predicted grades (or actual AS grades?

AAA (C for AS)
I think.
Has this ever happened before....Kings not replying with some sort of decision whether that be a wait list or a offer/rejection, by the 31st of March ?
Original post by nihil_nimis
Has this ever happened before....Kings not replying with some sort of decision whether that be a wait list or a offer/rejection, by the 31st of March ?

yes..
last year and the year before...
people had been told they were on a waiting list after the 31st.
Original post by AmaduM
I heard it's expensive so I'm looking at private accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by KRM100
Are any grads thinking about going into halls?

yes! more grads for A100 :biggrin: are you guys going to the offer holder day?
oh i'm going into halls for first year
Original post by Pantego

On my portal it says "you can now apply for accommodation with the username and password on the accommodation page" where is the accommodation page and what is the username and password?! So confused haha help
Original post by Pantego

hey, I'm a grad and going to the offer day. is there a group specially for grads?
Original post by rosemondtan
On my portal it says "you can now apply for accommodation with the username and password on the accommodation page" where is the accommodation page and what is the username and password?! So confused haha help

hey have you accepted your offer and how much did it cost to do so?
Original post by StationToStation

Yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest