Original post by KarinM
Nope, I'm from Slovenia :smile: you?

I'm from Hungary, we're neighbours :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by KarinM
Which one? I've firmed broadcast production :smile:

im doing broadcast production too!
Hello,
Have you got into UWS? What are your opinions about the course and the Uni? I applied to UWS this year and the course offered (Filmmaking & Screenwriting) would be perfect for me, but I'm unsure about the bad reviews about the uni.
Hello,
I have also been offered a place for Filmmaking and Screenwriting and I am not sure what to do since my other choice is Arts University Bournemouth (which clearly has better reviews but, on the other hand, has a major drawback in my situation considering I really want to live and study in Scotland)
Would you have some advice for me? Or perhaps a thread that could help me make my choice?
Reply 11
Hello,
I am also offered a place in UWS's Filmmaking and Screenwriting course but I am still considering it. I have the other option of going to Portsmouth with Film Production but there the education will be much more expensive. I am also bothered about the bad reviews but I have also read a lot of good things. As far as I know the uni is ranked so low because it is new and is not yet so well established like other centuries old ones. I heard the lectures were very motivated and friendly. Hope that's all true :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest