The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University Art & Design Foundation 2016/2017

Hi!

I thought I would make a thread to see who else got an offer/is planning to go to Kingston for Art foundation :smile:
Reply 1
Cool! :smile:
I chose to go here so I will see you there in september ^.^
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hi, I'm also going just wondering if most people are planning on living in halls or not ??
Reply 3
Hey, I'm going to the foundation too! Im gonna live in halls :smile:
Reply 4
im not staying in halls. Who will be going to the new students event on 25th?
Hi everyone,

Feel free to ask me anything you need to know!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Hey, I want to apply for 2017 entry, could you give me some honest opinions on what the course is like and what you've been doing? Thanks
Original post by GemmaLouisa
Hey, I want to apply for 2017 entry, could you give me some honest opinions on what the course is like and what you've been doing? Thanks

Hi Gemma,
http://www.kingston.ac.uk/opendays/ Here is a link to our open days. At these days students are around for you to talk to and they will be happy to talk to you about the course :smile:

Emily
Student ambassador

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Saudah
Cool! :smile:
I chose to go here so I will see you there in september ^.^

Hi there, I have applied for the foundation in art n design at Kingston. As i assume ur already there now. Could u share how hard it was for u to get into the foundation programme? Do u need a really strong portfolio for this? Or how did it go with u overall? And do u like it there? Pls help
Reply 9
Original post by Ktmay
Hey, I'm going to the foundation too! Im gonna live in halls :smile:

Hi there, I have applied for the foundation in art n design at Kingston. As i assume ur already there now. Could u share how hard it was for u to get into the foundation programme? Do u need a really strong portfolio for this? Or how did it go with u overall? And do u like it there? Pls help
I got an offer to Kingston too! I'm probably going to live in halls, kinda want to get out of home to be honest.

I'm so excited the course looks so good
I got an offer too! So I'll be joining in September, I'm going to live at home though
I can't wait to do all the rotations, they look so exciting!
I got an offer too! So I'll be joining in September, I'm going to live at home though
I can't wait to do all the rotations, they look so exciting!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!! I'm very much fine art orientated but hell im really excited to try other art and design subjects as I've never really been exposed to them. I guess I'll see you there then? :smile:
Thank you! And well done to you too! I'm very into Illustration and graphic design i cannot wait to try out fashion as it's something I've never done. See you there! I'll be the scared looking one XD
Reply 14
I got an offer too! So I'll be joining in September, I'm going to live at home though I can't wait to do all the rotations, they look so exciting!

Hi, I'll be going to Kingston this September. Not to do Art & Design Foundation though, but I might still see some of you around :smile:
I'm sure you will! What are you going to study?
Reply 16
I'm sure you will! What are you going to study?

I'll be going to study Journalism, which is at the Penrhyn Road Campus but my accommodation is at Kingston Hill.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending