Please inbox me your number :smile:
Original post by Pantego
I would!

Original post by KRM100
Yes definitely. Please add me to it :smile:

Please send me your number :smile:
Original post by karishma behera
Ahahaha omg I feel you I started crying when I got my offer! 😂 congratulations though! 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe thanks. Were you in the 2:30 interview slot too on the 10th of March? Congrats to you too!
Original post by studentsixth
At my interview they said you need to ask for feedback first.

If any of you make the waiting list, most of you will end up with an offer. Seems like most people insure king's than firm it.

Good luck!

Do you know if this is the same for grad- entry dentistry - those put on the waiting list, most end up with an offer?
are people bringing parents to the offer holder day or just going solo ?
Original post by MedSchool2017
Hi guys,
I need a bit of advice. I have offers for 5 year medicine from both Leicester and kings. Unfortunately for me the post offer open day is 8th April for both med schools. I have already book my tickets for Leicester and I only received my medicine offfer from Kings 2 days ago. But I really want to see both open days!! Should I use the portal to message kings? I'm stuck because both medical schools look AMAZING and I would be privileged to go to either!

I'm exactly the same! i think I might call up Leicester on Monday and ask them if I can view accommodation on a different day
Original post by newera
I'm exactly the same! i think I might call up Leicester on Monday and ask them if I can view accommodation on a different day

I have the same problem. can i quickly ask will you be going to the offer holder day on your own or taking one of your parents ?
Has anyone still not heard anything?? I havent
Reply 3310
Me too...
Original post by T0mT0m
Me too...

Do you know why?
Reply 3312
No idea... I'm hoping like last year it means we are on hold for now :smile: That would be better than a rejection, at least. I think lots of people who were put on hold got offeres in May. Kings is my first choice. I'll be gutted if I don't get in :frown:
Original post by Ashy99
I think it was my interview, it was my first and it was back in December so obviously i was no where near as good as I could've been. But yh, my stats:

GCSEs: 8A*s, 2As, B
AS levels: 3As, B(in an irrelevant subject lol)
UKCAT: 717avg, band3
predicted: 3A*s

I've been on this thread for so long, it's going to be weird not posting on it anymore :frown:

They are some phenomenal stats! yeah kings was my first interview so i didn't really know what to expect but at least we have other offers!
Reply 3314
Original post by Lostperson
Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation:smile: let me know :smile:

Yes please!
Original post by k4224
Yes please!
Original post by T0mT0m
No idea... I'm hoping like last year it means we are on hold for now :smile: That would be better than a rejection, at least. I think lots of people who were put on hold got offeres in May. Kings is my first choice. I'll be gutted if I don't get in :frown:

Do you have any other offers. ?
Reply 3317
I've got an offer from Barts and just had an interview at Imperial so fingers crossed. I really like the course and campus at Kings though, I thought it was a better fit for me. Guess they didn't think the same! :biggrin:
Original post by T0mT0m
I've got an offer from Barts and just had an interview at Imperial so fingers crossed. I really like the course and campus at Kings though, I thought it was a better fit for me. Guess they didn't think the same! :biggrin:

I got offers from both Barts and King's and I don't know which one to put as insurance as I really like both unis.
Reply 3319
Original post by mithi98
I got offers from both Barts and King's and I don't know which one to put as insurance as I really like both unis.

if I were in your position, I would choose King's - for the course and I really liked it when I went to the open day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending