The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chelseafreak
you do matter cavy :smile:

thank you CF :hugs: i hope it doesnt come across as i was fishing, i dont work like that, anything i say i mean with honesty.
just atm i am in the frame of mind that no-one really cares and the few people that do (i.e the ones on here/the ones i speak to offline) are miles and miles away and can't really do anything anyway.
I just realised I have a free day tomorrow. Like completely free.
No work, no volunteering, nothing in my diary, no meet ups... ziltch
I'm sure something will pop up tomorrow :dontknow:
Original post by Goaded
A little bit, I have a 70s/80s night later this month to go too though! What should I dress up as?!?:biggrin:

One of them there beauties from ABBA?
Original post by CoolCavy
thank you CF :hugs: i hope it doesnt come across as i was fishing, i dont work like that, anything i say i mean with honesty.
just atm i am in the frame of mind that no-one really cares and the few people that do (i.e the ones on here/the ones i speak to offline) are miles and miles away and can't really do anything anyway.

It does get better Cavy, at least from the work front. I really do wish you well though as you're a nice person and you do deserve to be happy
Original post by The_Internet
It does get better Cavy, at least from the work front. I really do wish you well though as you're a nice person and you do deserve to be happy

Thank you Internet :hugs: i do hope so, i mean im under no illusions that uni will be easy or anything but it will be nice not to have to juggle 3 separate subjects all the time :redface:
and thank you for that :hugs: tbh i can see it going either way, im either going to be successful or something bad is going to happen to me i feel. Even if i am successful though idk that it will have that much of a positive outcome because even if i got some high flying corporate job in a design company which is what i want because i have to have structure and high intensity fast moving stuff to keep my mind occupied, all those jobs are in the city which isnt an environment i like particularly and tbh if i had a breakdown over A2 then i cant see myself managing some global company or anything without destroying myself.
ty for ur support and nice words :hugs:
I'm feeling doomed. :sigh:

it didn't come across as fishing, i know you are an amazing person and you deserve to have a good life. if you ever feel you need to talk feel free to pm me :hugs:
Original post by chelseafreak
it didn't come across as fishing, i know you are an amazing person and you deserve to have a good life. if you ever feel you need to talk feel free to pm me :hugs:

Thank you so much :hugs:
Thank you so much :hugs:

no problem, whenever you need me i'll be here :smile:
Original post by Disallowed
I'm feeling doomed. :sigh:

how come? :holmes:

anything happen in the end :lol:

Original post by Drez999
Bit f*cked off but hey ho, the day is still early(ish)...

hope todays better :wink:
Original post by ForestShadow
how come? :holmes:

anything happen in the end :lol:

hope todays better :wink:

Yep :biggrin:
Some family's coming over later today.
Might invite few other people over, if they're free.
(edited 7 years ago)
knew it! life never stops, hope you guys have a good time :h:
Original post by Drez999
One of them there beauties from ABBA?

Oooo good idea!! I hadn't thought of ABBA:h:
Original post by ForestShadow
knew it! life never stops, hope you guys have a good time :h:

Haha yep
I've got a meal to plan, it's always about food :lol:
Food is good, everyone has a good time.
Family and friends runs with some amazing logic :rofl:
Thanks
Pretty bad.
this song has such a weird vid
[video="youtube;iPAac-0IUKQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPAac-0IUKQ[/video]
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Pretty bad.

hope it gets better man :h:
Phill like :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: :/
wth i wrote sh*t and look what came up insteadd...
Original post by emerald7770
wth i wrote sh*t and look what came up insteadd...

dem :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing dolphins for :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:s sake always appearing like they think they're hot :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

its the censoring, you cant say :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: so it dolphins it :lol:

Latest