The Student Room Group

Walsall college

What kind of social life is around Walsall college? I'm moving there next year to do a level 3 btec course after I've finished A-levels and unfortunately I'm really reliant on having a good social life, anyone got any first hand experience for how good it is for making friends and having a good social life? Thanks
Why are you doing a BTEC after your A-levels?
Full of roadmans you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by Jose Enrique
I was being legit on that thread, when I saw your face I honestly thought you resembled a ugly horse. Just being honest.

I beg you do everyone, including yourself a favour and shut the f**k up.
I was being legit on that thread, when I saw your face I honestly thought you resembled a ugly horse. Just being honest.

:toofunny: it's cute how you take your time out to post this. :ahee:
Original post by AppleB
:toofunny: it's cute how you take your time out to post this. :ahee:

Stop harassing me then!
Stop harassing me then!

You're harassing her and also being very childish :colonhash:
Original post by BintM
You're harassing her and also being very childish :colonhash:

I think she should apologise to me. Only then will I be nicer to her
I think she should apologise to me. Only then will I be nicer to her

She hasn't even done anything to you though, so maybe you should man up and apologise, unless thats too hard for you?
Original post by TinyCharles
What kind of social life is around Walsall college? I'm moving there next year to do a level 3 btec course after I've finished A-levels and unfortunately I'm really reliant on having a good social life, anyone got any first hand experience for how good it is for making friends and having a good social life? Thanks

Walsall college doesn't have a great reputation, but ofc i could be wrong :smile:
What course are you looking to do?
Original post by BintM
She hasn't even done anything to you though, so maybe you should man up and apologise, unless thats too hard for you?

Excuse me?

She called me a "sadistic loser" and a "maggot".

Tell me hows is she not to blame here?

Okay I will be the bigger person, @AppleB I apologise I am sure you very beautiful.:colonhash:
Excuse me?

She called me a "sadistic loser" and a "maggot".

Tell me hows is she not to blame here?

Okay I will be the bigger person, @AppleB I apologise I am sure you very beautiful.:colonhash:

🙄🙄
Original post by AppleB
🙄🙄

Where is my apology?:colonhash:
Walsall college has a great social aspect within the student common room, where there is a pool table and consoles and TV's
I'm student in Walsall college it's about 2 year I have no girlfriend no sex !! **** I triad to kill my self 2 times !! I have no brave for doing that **** life
I'm student in Walsall college it's about 2 year I have no girlfriend no sex !! **** I triad to kill my self 2 times !! I have no brave for doing that **** life
I can't believe that you feel that way. The previous response was from personal experience; Used for giving a prospective student information relating to the social aspect of the college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending