The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
dem :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing dolphins for :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:s sake always appearing like they think they're hot :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

its the censoring, you cant say :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: so it dolphins it :lol:

Loool when did this even happen? it makes ppl look weird
Stressed tbh
dreadful.
but nobody listens anyway even when you scream at them that you hate everything.
would just like to run away tbh
away from A levels and away from this :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:y existence
tbh idk why i post here because tbh the people on this thread are probably the most supportive, more so than MHS, but noone can do anything anyway
anyway thanks to the lovely @Willy Pete for being the only person to calm me down, not that anyone cared in the first place.
It's funny because the only reason i sought some sort of 'help' even though it has been :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: all use was to please other people and so i didnt take stuff out on them but it's never enough is it.
and :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: these dolphins they make my post look like a bloody joke
Tired as hell. Was stripping wallpapers for about five hours
i am missing someone very special, but i messed up real bad sigh :s-smilie:
Original post by Goaded
i am missing someone very special, but i messed up real bad sigh :s-smilie:

Tbh I think same
Original post by The_Internet
Tbh I think same

:frown: Sucks right? Just wanna talk to that one person, and you can't cos you know you :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed it up
I hate life.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The_Internet
We care. Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. Truth be told, I think most people wear a mask, and society doesn't allow you to be vulnerable, as that's seen as a weakness. Some people seem perpetually happy, others perpetually angry, as if to spark fear but really it's a mask. Basically I'm saying good on you for exposing that vulnerable side of yourself

Hey, i wasnt on about my previous post when i said nobody cares btw.
How is it a good thing though?
Feeling better, sorry couldnt reply earlier

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not too shabby...
Does it even matter?
[video="youtube;fJ9rUzIMcZQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ[/video]
What would you tell me of i said that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by My Moon <3
What would you tell me of i said that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm rubbish at taking my own advice
Don't take your own advice. Just get the part of you that feels there is no point to talk to the part of you which actually wants to do it. :smile: So they are working together, rather than fighting one another. :h: I worked this out in therapy. She say's I have sharp mind. :u:
Original post by Clockrice
Don't take your own advice. Just get the part of you that feels there is no point to talk to the part of you which actually wants to do it. :smile: So they are working together, rather than fighting one another. :h: I worked this out in therapy. She say's I have sharp mind. :u:

Okay
gonna see a physio soon for my shoulder. Also I might be working at the machinima booth at comicon next month
I just really hate researching, especially when I can't find what I want to find and I can't think of a way to find it. :cry: I remember when someone said I'll eventually grow to love it, but I feel like he was just saying that to make me feel better. :colonhash:
I just keep thinking about chicken nuggets ?

Latest