43 - 7
36 - 6
31 - 5
25 - 4
21 - 3
17 - 2
12 - 1
Reply 2
My English teacher said the grade boundaries would probably be lower for AQA, when results come out. Based on the results for my school, it was made so more people would pass to increase the average score, and purposely so people wouldn't be 1-2 marks off a grade.
Original post by rachaelmulondo
Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the late reply. Yours are so different to mine for a grade 6 I needed to get 54 marks in language papers 1 and 2. Furthermore in my school a grade 9 is unheard of. I have only just done literature paper 1 so have no clue of the boundaries but in paper 2 86 was a grade 8, 72 a 7, 63 a 6 and 52 a 5.

Posted from TSR Mobile

are these for english aqa 2017?
In terms of language papers what grade is 103 /140 overall as I'm a little confused of the boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PaniniGirl

Using old spec grade boundaries, a 7. However, do note that your teacher may have given you that mark with the assumption that it would be equivalent to a 5. You should always bear that in mind.
Well, Literature exam tomorrow after all this time. Get that Grade 8!
Reply 8
Apparently the grade boundaries will be really high, for both engl and math (wat teachers at my skool have said) but the whole country if not most schools are finding it very hard especially math so shouldnt grade boundaries be lower??

Unless we all come up with a plan to purposely do bad and make them easier

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Harribba
Well, Literature exam tomorrow after all this time. Get that Grade 8!

I am in year 10 and doing my exam tomorrow too do you have any tips on how to
approach the extracts for paper 1
what would 44/80 be on paper 1
Reply 11
What about a pass grade? What do you guys think?
do they add both paper marks up and divide by 2 to give you a final mark??????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending