The Student Room Group

I feel sooo nervous

I have my resit for maths on may 25th and I'm doing foundation Edexcel from last year. I'm so scared because I haven't really done any revision despite having been given months to revise :frown: is it still possible for me to get my C?

Scroll to see replies

Can I just be honest? I'm just extremely lazy to revise
Original post by emerald7770

Aren't we all??? As I write this, I should be revising :colondollar:
I have my resit for maths on may 25th and I'm doing foundation Edexcel from last year. I'm so scared because I haven't really done any revision despite having been given months to revise :frown: is it still possible for me to get my C?

Start practising now :smile: You have nearly 7 weeks, which is no short length of time.

well um you could maybe try revising? if you need any help though pm me x
Reply 5
Original post by Sgt - Pepper

Lol sammmee

Ahaha same here :smile:
Original post by _gcx
Start practising now :smile: You have nearly 7 weeks, which is no short length of time.

Okay great, thank you!
Original post by feministy
well um you could maybe try revising? if you need any help though pm me x

it's rlly hard for me cause I'm too lazy. Well idm revising for other stuff but maths is boring for me so it's makes me unmotivated but I need to pass! It's so important. Thank you, I will ask for help from you if I need some x
it's rlly hard for me cause I'm too lazy. Well idm revising for other stuff but maths is boring for me so it's makes me unmotivated but I need to pass! It's so important. Thank you, I will ask for help from you if I need some x

Making pretty revision notes motivates me. Try looking at some studyblrs x
Ahaha same here :smile:

But seriously now, if you revise from now on you should be OK. I find that if I start to revise too early I am stressed out even more by the time of the real exam.
Making pretty revision notes motivates me. Try looking at some studyblrs x

If I do that, I'll probably end up doing art then retaking my arts exam and becoming an artist. I'll be that distracted
But seriously now, if you revise from now on you should be OK. I find that if I start to revise too early I am stressed out even more by the time of the real exam.

How long should I revise for in a day? I pick up a pen, go on mathswatch for 5 minutes and give myself a day long break. Too lazy!!
How long should I revise for in a day? I pick up a pen, go on mathswatch for 5 minutes and give myself a day long break. Too lazy!!

Well its your choice in the end, so instead of asking on here, REVISE. you could also voice record notes like me and listen to them in the shower :smile:

Usually after school I revise for three hours. I don't do anything on a weekend as you do need time off. During the holidays I'd say 3 hours in the morning and another 3 in the evening?
Well its your choice in the end, so instead of asking on here, REVISE. you could also voice record notes like me and listen to them in the shower :smile:

I can't really do that for maths
Usually after school I revise for three hours. I don't do anything on a weekend as you do need time off. During the holidays I'd say 3 hours in the morning and another 3 in the evening?

So after 1 hour, you have a break? How long is the break and then you go back for the hour and then have a break.. and is that how it is for you?
I can't really do that for maths

you really hate maths don't you?:rolleyes:
So after 1 hour, you have a break? How long is the break and then you go back for the hour and then have a break.. and is that how it is for you?

I usually have about a 5 minute break.
you really hate maths don't you?:rolleyes:

I really do ahaha.

Quick Reply

Latest