The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lostperson
Do you have any other offers. ?

Is the gc only for grads? Because I also kind of need support and such therefore I was hoping I could be a part of it :colone:.
Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation:smile: let me know :smile:

Can you add me please? :smile:
Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation:smile: let me know :smile:

Me please! 😊
Original post by sequin04
Me please! 😊

Please send me your number x
Original post by HungryTortoise
Can you add me please? :smile:

Please send me your number
Are many people waiting to hear back still post interview? Does anyone know if offers were given out after the deadline in years before, or if kings just put you on some kind of waiting list?
Original post by Tomk665
Are many people waiting to hear back still post interview? Does anyone know if offers were given out after the deadline in years before, or if kings just put you on some kind of waiting list?

It's not a typical waiting list. They will get back to you before the deadline so it's not like they will only offer you it if you have all rejections or anything.
Will they respond in time though ? I need to firm an offer I have abroad in early May
Reply 3329
Original post by studentsixth
It's not a typical waiting list. They will get back to you before the deadline so it's not like they will only offer you it if you have all rejections or anything.

kinda sad I got an outright rejection,but the interview was quite terrible in comparison to my others. I sent a feedback request and want to find out tho I know parts of it already.
Is there a Facebook or watsapp group for school leaver entry?
Original post by donkor
are people bringing parents to the offer holder day or just going solo ?

SOLO only because they cannot make it due to work. You?
Original post by emspiers
Is there a Facebook or watsapp group for school leaver entry?

Let's make one!

Any school leaver who wants support from one other regarding accommodation, finance, A-levels, etc, send me your number in PM for a whatsapp group. Its basically the same as Lost Person but for school leavers! :smile:

Is this for the A100 5 year course?
Original post by MedSchool2017
Is this for the A100 5 year course?

waiting list (via portal) :smile:
Anyone know roughly how many people get in off the waiting list each year?
Also placed on the waiting list. Glad I didn't get rejected!
Wait listed !! It's kinda annoying that we have to wait so long, does anyone know how many on the wait list are usually made offers?
Original post by HassanMirza
Also placed on the waiting list. Glad I didn't get rejected!

Same!
Hey guys, I've also been wait-listed, does anyone know the likelihood of us getting offers now that we're on the waiting list? Or by when we're likely to hear back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending