The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexis.Amelia
Hey guys, I've also been wait-listed, does anyone know the likelihood of us getting offers now that we're on the waiting list? Or by when we're likely to hear back from them?

Hey, not sure about the likelihood (I'm curious about that too) but from the portal they say they'll get back to us by the 5th of May :-)
Reply 3341
how many people were interviewed this year? and how many of those were either given offers, put on waiting list or rejected
PM to be in school leavers whatsapp gc to discuss accommodation, travel, A-levels, etc.
Waitlist for me too!
Original post by StationToStation
Waitlist for me too!

same! waitlisted too! do you have the kings admissions number? i can't find it anywhere and i want to call them tomorrow and ask what position i am on the waiting list
Original post by Jackrosser97
same! waitlisted too! do you have the kings admissions number? i can't find it anywhere and i want to call them tomorrow and ask what position i am on the waiting list

Found this on their website: +44 (0)20 7848 7890

Ahhh that would be interesting to know although I think I'm personally too scared to find out lol! If you call them it would be fantastic if you could ask what proportion of the people on the waitlist they roughly expect to give offers to :smile:
Anyone still not heard?

Been put on the waitlist too :smile:
Do you think we have a good chance if we've been put on the wait list?
Original post by Sparks94
Do you think we have a good chance if we've been put on the wait list?

I think so yeah - I looked at last year's thread and I don't think anyone got rejected. Could be that they just didn't post though, and I'm sure these things vary from year to year. :smile:
Original post by medflo
Anyone still not heard?

hey, you're not alone, i haven't heard either.
(edited 7 years ago)
@ Ppl who haven't gotten replies, it's likely that anyone who hasn't received anything up to 31st is waitlisted! I'm really hoping I get into Kings sigh. Thought my interview was good but evidently not good enough :frown: ((argh I got waitlisted by TWO schools out of 3, I'd facepalm if the 3rd waitlisted me too- tho tbh I think I'd be rejected)).
Original post by hardcorebubbles
@ Ppl who haven't gotten replies, it's likely that anyone who hasn't received anything up to 31st is waitlisted! I'm really hoping I get into Kings sigh. Thought my interview was good but evidently not good enough :frown: ((argh I got waitlisted by TWO schools out of 3, I'd facepalm if the 3rd waitlisted me too- tho tbh I think I'd be rejected)).

hey, don't stress, there's a good chance you'll get in from one of the waiting lists.
Original post by oceanspray25
hey, don't stress, there's a good chance you'll get in from one of the waiting lists.

Haha thank you! No worries not stressing, I'm just frustrated about being waitlisted by both schools I'm keen on 😤😤😤 So close yet so far!!

Are they able to tell us where we are on the wait list? :smile:
Original post by lizziew96

well other universities (UEA) are letting students know :smile:
Original post by lizziew96

Just called admissions and they were unbelievably vague its so annoying. They just said 'be patient' and didn't tell me my position annoyingly.
Just called admissions and they were unbelievably vague its so annoying. They just said 'be patient' and didn't tell me my position annoyingly.

That's annoying and it's kind of hard to be patient months after an interview. I have offfers elsewhere and it's pretty frustrating not being able to firm a choice and apply for accommodation etc due to being on the waiting list at kings.

Ah, that's so frustrating! Good luck!
Original post by Tomk665
That's annoying and it's kind of hard to be patient months after an interview. I have offfers elsewhere and it's pretty frustrating not being able to firm a choice and apply for accommodation etc due to being on the waiting list at kings.

exactly, i know how you feel. i have 2 offers thankfully but i am waiting for kings to give me a offer/rejection to make my final decision. incredibly frustrating. good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending