The Student Room Group

Prison Break

Prison Break is here in just over 24 hours! (Or an extra week if you wait until it comes out in the UK)

They also released the first 5 mins which is here:

https://www.facebook.com/PrisonBreak/videos/10158929927100112/

So excited!! I really hope Sara won't die, but I have a fairly strong feeling that she will.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kholmes1
Prison Break is here in just over 24 hours! (Or an extra week if you wait until it comes out in the UK)

So excited!! I really hope Sara won't die, but I have a fairly strong feeling that she will.

Prison break and Dexter are amongst my all time favs :smile:
oh my god ikr....shame i live in the uk!!!
do u like
breaking bad
the flash
american horror story
pretty little liars
big bang theory
greys anatomy

Reply 3
Original post by unillama
oh my god ikr....shame i live in the uk!!!
do u like
breaking bad
the flash
american horror story
pretty little liars
big bang theory
greys anatomy

Yeah. Im not going to wait an extra week tbh.Ill watch it either at 2am (Probably not) or when I wake up/ in the evening as I prefer watching shows in the evening. Ill probably watch it when it comes out in the UK as well.

Yeah I watch the flash (and other arrowverse tv shows, not supergirl though) All three shows are in my top 10. Its the season finale of legends on the same day as prison break. (So double wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell)

Also love pretty little liars. 6th favourite tv shows. That comes back soon. In like 15days?? I love Mona and Spencer. Also Alison. Everyone else (not including male characters) is meh.

I watch Big Bang theory. Its alright. Just something I watch when im bored. I don't know why people hate on it as it is funny and I like the references. Also quite excited for the spinoff with the kid from Big little lies. (I recommend that show, watching the season finale tonight after twd.)
yeha thats the one with shaileyn woodlly right
yeha i really want to watch that

oh and wentworth miller is my crush, hence why i watch flash arrow and prison break
lol
Yeah. Im not going to wait an extra week tbh.Ill watch it either at 2am (Probably not) or when I wake up/ in the evening as I prefer watching shows in the evening. Ill probably watch it when it comes out in the UK as well.

Yeah I watch the flash (and other arrowverse tv shows, not supergirl though) All three shows are in my top 10. Its the season finale of legends on the same day as prison break. (So double wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell)

Also love pretty little liars. 6th favourite tv shows. That comes back soon. In like 15days?? I love Mona and Spencer. Also Alison. Everyone else (not including male characters) is meh.

I watch Big Bang theory. Its alright. Just something I watch when im bored. I don't know why people hate on it as it is funny and I like the references. Also quite excited for the spinoff with the kid from Big little lies. (I recommend that show, watching the season finale tonight after twd.)
Reply 5
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Prison break and Dexter are amongst my all time favs :smile:

Have not watched Dexter. Thought about watching it because it has Yvonne Strahovski in it. (In one of the later seasons)
But obviously I can't just skip to that season. Is it any good? (stupid question considering its one of your favourites) Whats it about?? (Not just the normal stuff you find out by going into its wiki.)
Reply 6
yeha thats the one with shaileyn woodlly right
yeha i really want to watch that

oh and wentworth miller is my crush, hence why i watch flash arrow and prison break
lol

Yeah. Shailene Woodley was the reason I started watching. Had no idea who the other two were. Well I have heard of them quite a lot so knew they were pretty famous.

Have you seen legends?? He was one of the main characters on that? First season was ok but second was much better. It might seem a bit cheesy but it does get better.
Calling my G @emerald7770 to this Thread :rofl::rofl:
Have not watched Dexter. Thought about watching it because it has Yvonne Strahovski in it. (In one of the later seasons)
But obviously I can't just skip to that season. Is it any good? (stupid question considering its one of your favourites) Whats it about?? (Not just the normal stuff you find out by going into its wiki.)

Yvonne is like in season 6 or something so quite a while it , its sort of narrated through dexter's inner voice which i found enjoyable and how it goes through life with his urge to kill which tbh creeped me out when i first watched it in yr 10.
Reply 9
Original post by Steljoy

Had a conversation with her about this.
no yeah i have seen legends...and i agree the second season is better
Yeah. Shailene Woodley was the reason I started watching. Had no idea who the other two were. Well I have heard of them quite a lot so knew they were pretty famous.

Have you seen legends?? He was one of the main characters on that? First season was ok but second was much better. It might seem a bit cheesy but it does get better.
who is the "g" BABE!!??
Original post by Steljoy
who is the "g" BABE!!??

A gangster!!
ohh hell nah did you just drop that on me
imma shoot you with some real gangster bullets

Original post by Steljoy
A gangster!!
HI B**CHES!!!
The party don't start till I walk in!!!

HEY YALL WHATS UP , I JUST WANTED TO SAY , I APPRECIATE YALL AND IM SO ... happy to be here.

I just wanna give a shoutout to @Steljoy cause without him, I wouldn't be here *grabs tissues*

Sincerely mrs Scofield
ohh hell nah did you just drop that on me
imma shoot you with some real gangster bullets

Aww please spare me :cry:

Original post by emerald7770
HI B**CHES!!!

HEY YALL WHATS UP , I JUST WANTED TO SAY , I APPRECIATE YALL AND IM SO ... happy to be here.

I just wanna give a shoutout to @Steljoy cause without him, I wouldn't be here *grabs tissues*

Sincerely mrs Scofield

Yayyy, thanks emerald! :yep:
Original post by emerald7770
HI B**CHES!!!

Sincerely mrs Scofield

Dropped a rep right back at you :rofl::rofl:
Original post by Steljoy

Yayyy, thanks emerald! :yep:

My pleasure

How are you planning on watching it at when it's released in the USA? Are you going to stream FOX tv or??
Original post by Steljoy
Dropped a rep right back at you :rofl::rofl:

u very wise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending