The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Medicine Offer Holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Has everyone received a physical letter from birms? I got my offer at the beginning of March and I haven't had a letter through the post yet.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Jaima_
Has everyone received a physical letter from birms? I got my offer at the beginning of March and I haven't had a letter through the post yet.

I was wondering the same thing. I was expecting an offer pack to come quite quickly after the track update but it's been nearly 2 weeks...although I did get a lil postcard thing today in the post from them saying they hope I'll firm but it didn't really say anything on it
Is anyone else struggling to pick which uni to firm?:argh:
Original post by Chibada

Yes help lol
Original post by Chibada

Where you choosing between?
Original post by Cave Felem
Where you choosing between?

Cardiff and Birmingham. What about you?
Original post by Chibada
Cardiff and Birmingham. What about you?

Birmingham and St Andrews I think. I think I've made up my mind and then I change it again fml
Original post by grumpycaat
My offer came through yesterday - ABB

Was your offer ABB with the A having to be in biology or chemistry , or can the A grade be in any one of your subjects ? My track still hasn't updated but hopefully I should get an ABB offer too.
Original post by nihil_nimis
Was your offer ABB with the A having to be in biology or chemistry , or can the A grade be in any one of your subjects ? My track still hasn't updated but hopefully I should get an ABB offer too.

It says 'Grades ABB in any order in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics' on my UCAS track! That's great! :smile:
It says 'Grades ABB in any order in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics' on my UCAS track! That's great! :smile:

Oh amazing ! So that means the A can be in maths and B's in bio and chem right ?
Oh amazing ! So that means the A can be in maths and B's in bio and chem right ?

Yeah! Though I would really like to get A's and A*'s!
Yeah! Though I would really like to get A's and A*'s!

Thank you, and yeah same but its nice to have the fall back especially because i'm so bad at chemistry :redface: , are you on A2B or RO btw ?
Thank you, and yeah same but its nice to have the fall back especially because i'm so bad at chemistry :redface: , are you on A2B or RO btw ?

Yeah, the new specification and lack of practice material is really annoying too. I'm doing RO, how about you?
Yeah, the new specification and lack of practice material is really annoying too. I'm doing RO, how about you?

Yeah ikr! And I am on RO too.
Reply 154
Hey guys,
My offer came through quite late but I have finally firmed Birmingham... and I thought I would join this chat. Is there a facebook chat or anything. Where's everyone appling for accommodation? Can't believe I got this far! Just need to get the grades now :s-smilie:
Reply 155
Hi, any international offer holders?
Original post by Aristh
Hi, any international offer holders?

No

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending