Poll

What do you sleep in?

Wondering what the general population of tsr wears to bed lol
Personally, underwear and shirt

Scroll to see replies

i sleep naked :wink:
Reply 2
PJ shorts and a random tank top.
Used to wear nice pyjamas but now that I'm at uni I don't want to add to the laundry so I sleep in boxers. Plus after a night out you probably won't have the energy to change into pyjamas so I just sleep in the clothes I wore on the night, with the shirt off and trousers halfway down lol
Reply 5
I wear jammies tops and bottoms. Usually they are mismatching such as a Spongebob top and Bambi trousers :tongue:

Moved to fashion and beauty

Posted from TSR Mobile
usually an old band t-shirt and random pj shorts, but i often just sleep in whatever top i wore that day
Pyjamas
how do people sleep naked? unless you wash after every toilet break or unless you shower right before you sleep how can you get into bed knowing you have urine and poo around.
Pyjamas
Cotton nightdress in Summer
Pyjamas in Winter
Depends sometimes Pyjamas or Leggings (IK it's bad I still do it tho) and a jumper.

Original post by filmaker
how do people sleep naked? unless you wash after every toilet break or unless you shower right before you sleep how can you get into bed knowing you have urine and poo around.

LMAOOO! Yeah I've always wondered this also.

To sleep naked you take off all of your clothes!
Original post by barnetlad
To sleep naked you take off all of your clothes!

youre missing the point hun, how can people live with themselves sleeping naked knowing they havent washed their poo and piss holes/areas
Why do you care?
Reply 15

Is it weird to do that? I do that

Posted from TSR Mobile
youre missing the point hun, how can people live with themselves sleeping naked knowing they havent washed their poo and piss holes/areas

Maybe they have a shower before they go to bed
Original post by Kyx
Is it weird to do that? I do that

Posted from TSR Mobile

no its not weird im just curious if the majority that sleep naked do too because it seems very unhygienic to sleep naked and not wash
There was a time when I have slept in the clothes which I worn during the day. And now, whenever I am going to sleep, I do that with a pyjama.
Reply 19
Original post by serions871
Wondering what the general population of tsr wears to bed lol
Personally, underwear and shirt

Pyjama t-shirt and bottoms.

I've tried the other options but hate the feeling of sleeping naked, idk it's very uncomfortable I find.

Quick Reply

Latest