The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

checks take ages, got my provisional on 9th march.still not got a formal offer yet
Reply 981
Thanks...congratulations. I hope I get mine soon.
Original post by phili20
Hopefully we hear back by the end of the week. Where are you based?

Yeah I hope so! Bradford, you?
A question. When you go onto the DBS site and your check is in certificate printing stage how long did people wait from this stage to be given a formal offer? Does an electronic copy be sent ahead of the printed certificate to APCS who will then send that to Manpower? This is the final part of my file being completed for handing over to HMRC.
Reply 984
Original post by Tommyboy247
A question. When you go onto the DBS site and your check is in certificate printing stage how long did people wait from this stage to be given a formal offer? Does an electronic copy be sent ahead of the printed certificate to APCS who will then send that to Manpower? This is the final part of my file being completed for handing over to HMRC.

Approx 10 days to wait for an formal offer it depends on how quick your two referees respond to their email for your chaacter reference and you will also get OHASSISST sending you a unique username and password to fill a health questionnaire so that they can keep in the record (that is if you put any health issues in your health declaration form). DBS send you a copy and send a copy to the place where you going to work.
Original post by Aqhsa
Approx 10 days to wait for an formal offer it depends on how quick your two referees respond to their email for your chaacter reference and you will also get OHASSISST sending you a unique username and password to fill a health questionnaire so that they can keep in the record (that is if you put any health issues in your health declaration form). DBS send you a copy and send a copy to the place where you going to work.

After my DBS certificate My whole file is completed as far as Manpower are concerned . This was the only thing that Manpower are waiting on before handing over to HMRC.

So expected timescale from here?

I think I'm going to call ACPS and Manpower this morning. Make sure to get things going quick.
Original post by Aqhsa

My referees sent email on 28th March and still no response. Portal shows PEC process. Manpower ppl said it's in process. God knows how much time they will Take?
Reply 987
After my DBS certificate My whole file is completed as far as Manpower are concerned . This was the only thing that Manpower are waiting on before handing over to HMRC.

I think I'm going to call ACPS and Manpower this morning. Make sure to get things going quick.

7-10 days
Reply 988
Original post by Chandramoli
My referees sent email on 28th March and still no response. Portal shows PEC process. Manpower ppl said it's in process. God knows how much time they will Take?

the process in total for me took 4 days
Just off the phone to Manpower. They will have my file handed over to HMRC today as it's now completed. I really want an offer ASAP. Any idea from now how long to expect to wait from here?

I contacted manpower on Friday asking when I would get my offer and they replied yesterday afternoon saying my file is with the auditing team and is waiting to be handed over to HMRC, when they emailed me I had already been given my start date, I wouldn't go off what ManPower say to you tbh as they seem to be all over the place
Has anyone had a provisional offer this week?
Hi need some advise just recieved a email asking a scanned copy of bank statement can I just take a picture of it and send it that way?
Original post by Nas08
Hi need some advise just recieved a email asking a scanned copy of bank statement can I just take a picture of it and send it that way?

Yes I did that
Original post by Ladynevertells
Yes I did that

Was that okay for them? Did they complete the checks for u?
Just had phone call offering formal offer I start 8th May at Bathgate relieved beyond words feels as though it's been never ending stress. Wishing you all the best of luck and hope you all hear soon.
has anyone with the formal offer email collected all these ready to start -

your bank/building society details

your Income Tax form P45 received from your last employer if you have one

your National Insurance number. If you pay a reduced or no national insurance contribution you will also need to bring an appropriate certificate (Form CF380 or CF381). In the absence of a valid certificate an employer is obliged to deduct the full rate of contribution;

details of any other job for which you are paid, and any pension or benefits you receive;

Original post by Nas08
Was that okay for them? Did they complete the checks for u?

Yes fine got formal offer good luck 😉
Original post by dcas21082
Just had phone call offering formal offer I start 8th May at Bathgate relieved beyond words feels as though it's been never ending stress. Wishing you all the best of luck and hope you all hear soon.

Congrats!! When did you receive your provisional offer?
Hi, thank you. Provisional on the 10th of March (albeit it was sent very late doors on the 9th), documents for filling in received on the 15th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending