The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Russell View or Goldsmith Court?

After missing out on the uni halls i want to find somewhere that still has the same social life as being in halls??
Original post by hannahbradbury
After missing out on the uni halls i want to find somewhere that still has the same social life as being in halls??

I've not really heard much about Russel View but it's further away from the campus NG7, Goldsmith is in NG1 and basically next door to the uni and just as close to the other ones, also tons of first years and has freshers reps. Maybe I'm being biased because it's the one I chose. :tongue: But I feel Goldsmith will be better only because it's basically on campus.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by yellowcopter
I've not really heard much about Russel View but it's further away from the campus NG7, Goldsmith is in NG1 and basically next door to the uni and just as close to the other ones, also tons of first years and has freshers reps. Maybe I'm being biased because it's the one I chose. :tongue: But I feel Goldsmith will be better only because it's basically on campus.

Was hoping to book goldsmith court but before i could pay the deposit all the rooms got book :s-smilie: don't know what to do know :frown:
Do you know if they reserve rooms because i created an account/booked for a room then got a email confirming and instructing me to pay the deposit into their account? Don't know what to do, so i think i'll call in the morning.
Original post by cathzeta10
Was hoping to book goldsmith court but before i could pay the deposit all the rooms got book :s-smilie: don't know what to do know :frown:
Do you know if they reserve rooms because i created an account/booked for a room then got a email confirming and instructing me to pay the deposit into their account? Don't know what to do, so i think i'll call in the morning.

The exact same has happened to me, no idea where to go now!
Reply 4
russell view! its so nice x
Original post by ciarapo
russell view! its so nice x

Hi, Did you go for a viewing of Russel View? I couldn't because I'm an international student :smile: Did you see the ensuite room? I'm wondering if it's big or too small?
Reply 6
Original post by sachi<3
Hi, Did you go for a viewing of Russel View? I couldn't because I'm an international student :smile: Did you see the ensuite room? I'm wondering if it's big or too small?

Yeah i did go see it and its really nice! The bathrooms are a good size! The rooms are lovely too x
Original post by ciarapo
Yeah i did go see it and its really nice! The bathrooms are a good size! The rooms are lovely too x

Did u already book? I'm in Block B!!!
Reply 8
Original post by sachi<3
Did u already book? I'm in Block B!!!

Im in block B too! All the first years are! Join the group on fb x
Reply 9
Original post by ciarapo

Hii! Could you please let me know how far it is from the university exactly?
It looks like a really nice place from what I've seen online.
Reply 10
Original post by ZN25
Heyy! Could you tell me how far from the university it is exactly?
Looks like a really good place from what I've seen online.

Its either a ten min walk to uni or 2 mins down the road and like a minute on the tram, so quick! And yeah the photos online are accurate, it really does look that nice!! :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by ciarapo
Its either a ten min walk to uni or 2 mins down the road and like a minute on the tram, so quick! And yeah the photos online are accurate, it really does look that nice!! :smile:

Thank you soo much! Appreciate it :biggrin:
Reply 12
I’m hoping to find a place with lots of freshers😂...I’m an international student. Is block B the 4, 5 or 6 bed en-suite flat?
Hola Hello, I am first year and also international student, I will be in block b, in 5 bedroom hallway. As I've seen in the contract, it's the third floor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending