The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ladynevertells
Yes fine got formal offer good luck 😉

did you get your formal offer email yet ?
Reply 1001
Original post by Fontaine1990
has anyone with the formal offer email collected all these ready to start -

your bank/building society details

your Income Tax form P45 received from your last employer if you have one

your National Insurance number. If you pay a reduced or no national insurance contribution you will also need to bring an appropriate certificate (Form CF380 or CF381). In the absence of a valid certificate an employer is obliged to deduct the full rate of contribution;

details of any other job for which you are paid, and any pension or benefits you receive;

Yes I have got my bank card, national insurance letter as lost my NI card, & my benefit letter that i use to get
did you get your formal offer email yet ?

No haha kill me!
i have 3 of them but i have no idea what cf380 or cf381 form is
No haha kill me!

hopefully you hear by friday latest
Reply 1005
Original post by Bethxparkinson
I received a formal offer for Manchester yesterday

Thanks...congratulations. I hope I get mine soon.
Original post by phaddy
Thanks...congratulations. I hope I get mine soon.

Have you had your provisional?
Original post by dcas21082
Hi, thank you. Provisional on the 10th of March (albeit it was sent very late doors on the 9th), documents for filling in received on the 15th.

hope mine wont be long then had provisional on 9th too. i rang yestaday they said its with audit team
I contacted manpower on Friday asking when I would get my offer and they replied yesterday afternoon saying my file is with the auditing team and is waiting to be handed over to HMRC, when they emailed me I had already been given my start date, I wouldn't go off what ManPower say to you tbh as they seem to be all over the place

Hi and congratulations again.
Did you receive the paperwork for the firm offer yet? They told me on Friday it would be this week but you know what they are like!
Hi and congratulations again.
Did you receive the paperwork for the firm offer yet? They told me on Friday it would be this week but you know what they are like!

I received the email yesterday at 1am (what a stupid time) hopefully you'll receive yours this week
I received the email yesterday at 1am (what a stupid time) hopefully you'll receive yours this week

Wow they must be working around the clock! That's great. Thank you very much 😊
Any1 who recieved a provisional on the 27th march have u recieved ur pec docs?
Come on I want my offer. Latest I can hand in notice to my current employer to leave in time before they implement a really chappy rota onto me in the middle of may would be this Monday. Starting to be tempted to take a gamble and hand in my notice on Monday. Risky but so unhappy with my current job. The new rota means I'd see less of my girlfriend and the shifts I'd be working I'd bow need to take holidays to cover prior things I had planned around certain dates. They aren't things like doctors or dentists appointments its tickets to shows etc.. So I want out ASAP. The new rota would start on Monday May 8th
Original post by Tommyboy247
Come on I want my offer. Latest I can hand in notice to my current employer to leave in time before they implement a really chappy rota onto me in the middle of may would be this Monday. Starting to be tempted to take a gamble and hand in my notice on Monday. Risky but so unhappy with my current job. The new rota means I'd see less of my girlfriend and the shifts I'd be working I'd bow need to take holidays to cover prior things I had planned around certain dates. They aren't things like doctors or dentists appointments its tickets to shows etc.. So I want out ASAP. The new rota would start on Monday May 8th

Not all of the start dates are in April/May like mine is June
Reply 1014
i have 3 of them but i have no idea what cf380 or cf381 form is

I aint heard that form either
I contacted manpower on Friday asking when I would get my offer and they replied yesterday afternoon saying my file is with the auditing team and is waiting to be handed over to HMRC, when they emailed me I had already been given my start date, I wouldn't go off what ManPower say to you tbh as they seem to be all over the place

When I called Manpower today they literally told me the exact same thing so I'm taking it as a good sign !
Original post by Victoriamj
Yeah I hope so! Bradford, you?

Newcastle :-)
Not all of the start dates are in April/May like mine is June

Just got my formal offer at 2am!!
hopefully you hear by friday latest

Just got my formal offer! Its nearly 2am!
Just got my formal offer! Its nearly 2am!

Congrats when do u start?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending