The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

I can sympathise with you being the only one in the class.
I'm a private candidate. Got my orals on the 20th. They are making me do the AS and the A2 back to back, I'm trying to do it in a year.
I am a first class idiot.
Anyone doing el laberinto del fauno and or la transicion a la democracia en españa???
also anyone resitting te AS this year? i was only 1 ums from an a last year so resitting to make it easier to achieve overall.
Original post by PCsqwelch
I can sympathise with you being the only one in the class.
I'm a private candidate. Got my orals on the 20th. They are making me do the AS and the A2 back to back, I'm trying to do it in a year.
I am a first class idiot.

Oh god, that sounds awful! honestly good luck :smile:
Original post by sixthform98
Oh god, that sounds awful! honestly good luck :smile:

Thank you! Kill me now!!! 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys!

Does anyone know what the 2016 A2 essay was for the study of a novel?!!! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks xx
Original post by hollyedwards98
Anyone doing el laberinto del fauno and or la transicion a la democracia en españa???
also anyone resitting te AS this year? i was only 1 ums from an a last year so resitting to make it easier to achieve overall.

I am resitting! And doing el laberinto! How are you revising for them both. Really worried about the AS essay.
How do people ace the listening/reading sections in the a2 paper because I find it too subjective and I keep flopping. I am decent at the translations and the essay but not anything else :/
What are you finding difficult? It's honestly just about taking care and giving the examiner what they need. Look at the number of marks and behave accordingly... don't write too much. You'll be fab if you're not worried about the essay!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsamor
I am resitting! And doing el laberinto! How are you revising for them both. Really worried about the AS essay.

I am resitting and doing El Laberinto too! Any predictions for AS Essay questions? :smile:
Original post by arenablanca
I am resitting and doing El Laberinto too! Any predictions for AS Essay questions? :smile:

I haven't even started revision, are you just gonna look at your old essays from last year??
is there a revision skype group for the exam?
I haven't even started revision, are you just gonna look at your old essays from last year??

Yeah I think so, and go through the vocab and grammar too
I feel like no more stuff will go in my head.
My orals are THURSDAY.
El :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:-o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mierda. No swears.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arenablanca
Yeah I think so, and go through the vocab and grammar too

I might rewrite a few as my folder was a mess (my a2 folder also a mess)
I feel like no more stuff will go in my head.
My orals are THURSDAY.
El :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:-o

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you prepared? Just be confident in what you say!!
I'm trying :smile:
I am self studying so I'm just winging it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1492524874.526107.jpg
I've just been sent this! What the heck is it??

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1492524874.526107.jpg
I've just been sent this! What the heck is it??

Posted from TSR Mobile

For part 2 of the speaking exam (AS level) (called the conversation) you pick a topic that you are gonna talk about you pick 5 sub topics and essentially prepare 5 paragraphs one for each heading . I can't explain it very well so here's a ppt explanation for unit 2 speaking
For part 2 of the speaking exam (AS level) (called the conversation) you pick a topic that you are gonna talk about you pick 5 sub topics and essentially prepare 5 paragraphs one for each heading . I can't explain it very well so here's a ppt explanation for unit 2 speaking

You have no idea how helpful that was! Thank you so so SO much!
I had no idea that I could choose some headings! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending