The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;f5mE1OUf5ro"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5mE1OUf5ro[/video]
lllll.jpg
Original post by SassKing13
It's y u

I hope you don't mind me replying here so as to avoid a potential derail :tongue:
It's ruined your beautiful quote though :sad:
Ahh well :h: :h: :h:

I really liked your quote actually; it put a massive smile on my face :lol:
I hope you've been well! :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
I hope you don't mind me replying here so as to avoid a potential derail :tongue:
It's ruined your beautiful quote though :sad:
Ahh well :h: :h: :h:

I really liked your quote actually; it put a massive smile on my face :lol:
I hope you've been well! :hugs:

Spoiler

Of course I mind :h: Frankly it's completely unacceptable but, you know... :h: :h: :h:

"It's ruined your beautiful quote though
:sad:
Ahh well :h: :h: :h:"
:rofl:
I have been good :smile: I hope you have too and that everything is going well Sixth Form-wise :smile: :hugs:
(And I hope you know that you are missed :wink: :tongue: :smile:)

Are you insinuating that I am a Tasmanian Devil? :h:

SK out :h:
Of course I mind :h: Frankly it's completely unacceptable but, you know... :h: :h: :h:

"It's ruined your beautiful quote though
:sad:
Ahh well :h: :h: :h:"
I have been good :smile: I hope you have too and that everything is going well Sixth Form-wise :smile: :hugs:
(And I hope you know that you are missed :wink: :tongue: :smile:)

Are you insinuating that I am a Tasmanian Devil? :h:

SK out :h:

Tell that to Frank :unimpressed:

I'm glad to hear it! :smile: I have been here and there emotions wise but in general, I've been alright and I'm currently well :smile: I have 2 teststo revise for and loads of work to do all for tomorrow though so I'll have to work on that...got all the homework done now - just revision left :sigh: :tongue:
(I should think so :u: kidding :tongue: but it is very nice to know and that is quite heart warming dear Sassalassalassaking :hugs: I hope you know that I've missed you lots too! :cute:)

Obviously not! :innocent:

XD
Tell that to Frank :unimpressed:

I'm glad to hear it! :smile: I have been here and there emotions wise but in general, I've been alright and I'm currently well :smile: I have 2 teststo revise for and loads of work to do all for tomorrow though so I'll have to work on that...got all the homework done now - just revision left :sigh: :tongue:
(I should think so :u: kidding :tongue: but it is very nice to know and that is quite heart warming dear Sassalassalassaking :hugs: I hope you know that I've missed you lots too! :cute:)

Obviously not! :innocent:

XD

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_(Donnie_Darko)

Ah I see. Is that to do with stress about exams or other things? Even though you're not on TSR as much now, I'm still here to talk to if you need someone to listen etc. :smile: Actually that reminds me, on Thursday I am going to the Doctor's. I'm just going to be as open as I can about how I feel abut my life in general because sometimes...well I just don't think I'm as happy as I could be :redface: I just thought this was relevant to mention as it relates to mental well-being :smile:
Noooo homework :tongue: I wish you the best of luck with everything and please do get in contact again when all your exams are over :smile: You are one of my best friends :smile: - it's only you and 1 other person in that category :tongue: :smile: (although the other person and I haven't talked in ages...).
(Shush now :h: "Sassalassalassaking" :rofl: :rofl:
Haha aw thanks :tongue: :smile:)

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmMmMmMmMmM :h: :h: :h:
@Paracosm

[video="youtube;RhQXI7uLTds"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhQXI7uLTds[/video]
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_(Donnie_Darko)

Ah I see. Is that to do with stress about exams or other things? Even though you're not on TSR as much now, I'm still here to talk to if you need someone to listen etc. :smile: Actually that reminds me, on Thursday I am going to the Doctor's. I'm just going to be as open as I can about how I feel abut my life in general because sometimes...well I just don't think I'm as happy as I could be :redface: I just thought this was relevant to mention as it relates to mental well-being :smile:
Noooo homework :tongue: I wish you the best of luck with everything and please do get in contact again when all your exams are over :smile: You are one of my best friends :smile: - it's only you and 1 other person in that category :tongue: :smile: (although the other person and I haven't talked in ages...).
(Shush now :h: "Sassalassalassaking" :rofl: :rofl:
Haha aw thanks :tongue: :smile:)

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmMmMmMmMmM :h: :h: :h:

That sounds really interesting actually...may have to read further into this Frank figure :tongue:

No, it was just to do with my mental health which is related to stress but it wasn't really those times...if that makes any sense :lol: Of course I already know that and I have considered coming back to talk to you about it but it's never really anything big...it generally just disappears after a good night's sleep anyway so I generally just wait until the morning and lo behold! I feel better :tongue: If anything was to occur for longer than usual or was absolutely awful then I'd tell you about it :yep: :hugs: I really appreciate you being here and you know the same goes for you :smile: However, I have been having issues with my PMs hence the lack of a hello PM to grace you with my presence :tongue: Once that's sorted, we can get back to PMing :smile:
Awww please do let me know how that goes! It's great to see you taking that step and I hope that works out for you :h: <----happiness :tongue: :smile: And don't worry about explaining why you've said that - you could have said it even if we weren't talking about wellbeing :tongue: :hugs:
(We need to smack the absence of happiness out of you :teehee:)

Spoiler

Thanks you! :hugs: Of course :rolleyes: That goes without saying :tongue: we'll definitely speak much more often once exams are over :yep: I can't wait! :ahee:
Aww I think you've told me who the other person is...hopefully we can both get back to talking to you properly as soon as possible!
(Pssssssst....I have several people in the rough category of best friend but guess who is number one in the ultimate category of best friend? :mmm:)

(This Matrix is not shushing...:hmpf:
:wink: :tongue: :smile:)

:gasp:
[video="youtube;U0neYkiaO0M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0neYkiaO0M[/video]
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=68775248&postcount=1

Hey guys I'm playing but if you have time do check out my Grow Your Grades blog and let me know what you think :smile:
Exams are cropping up so I want to make it a blog to encourage each other.
[video="youtube;f5mE1OUf5ro"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5mE1OUf5ro[/video]
That sounds really interesting actually...may have to read further into this Frank figure :tongue:

No, it was just to do with my mental health which is related to stress but it wasn't really those times...if that makes any sense :lol: Of course I already know that and I have considered coming back to talk to you about it but it's never really anything big...it generally just disappears after a good night's sleep anyway so I generally just wait until the morning and lo behold! I feel better :tongue: If anything was to occur for longer than usual or was absolutely awful then I'd tell you about it :yep: :hugs: I really appreciate you being here and you know the same goes for you :smile: However, I have been having issues with my PMs hence the lack of a hello PM to grace you with my presence :tongue: Once that's sorted, we can get back to PMing :smile:
Awww please do let me know how that goes! It's great to see you taking that step and I hope that works out for you :h: <----happiness :tongue: :smile: And don't worry about explaining why you've said that - you could have said it even if we weren't talking about wellbeing :tongue: :hugs:
(We need to smack the absence of happiness out of you :teehee:)

Spoiler

Thanks you! :hugs: Of course :rolleyes: That goes without saying :tongue: we'll definitely speak much more often once exams are over :yep: I can't wait! :ahee:
Aww I think you've told me who the other person is...hopefully we can both get back to talking to you properly as soon as possible!
(Pssssssst....I have several people in the rough category of best friend but guess who is number one in the ultimate category of best friend? :mmm:)

(This Matrix is not shushing...:hmpf:
:wink: :tongue: :smile:)

:gasp:

Could you quickly VM me reminding me to reply to this tomorrow? I probably won't forget but just in case... :tongue:
[video="youtube;OQCUoyNwaco"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQCUoyNwaco[/video]
@SassKing13 :hugs:

Spoiler

@SassKing13 :hugs:

Spoiler

Isn't it because he has sensitive eyes or something? I am commenting having not watched the video yet :tongue:
That's why Mac has to wear sunglasses nowadays and that's why the stage lighting is usually dark, his eyes are sensitive to light.

I probably won't reply to the other quote because...

:gasp: :gasp: :gasp:

Another glorious conversation has started :gasp: :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest