The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nas08
Congrats when do u start?

Thank you 😊 8th May
Original post by Ladynevertells
Thank you 😊 8th May

I hope that this is my start date too. I'd need to get a formal offer today or tomorrow to be able to hand notice in for that start date.
Received my PEC this morning
Original post by Tommyboy247
I hope that this is my start date too. I'd need to get a formal offer today or tomorrow to be able to hand notice in for that start date.

Good luck, keep me posted
Original post by Victoriamj
Received my PEC this morning

How do we fill in the pec forms?
Good luck, keep me posted

congrats.
hope to get mine soon mines with audit team at the min
Original post by anisajazz
congrats.
hope to get mine soon mines with audit team at the min

Thanks Anisa, I'm certain you'll get it very soon. 😊
Original post by Nas08
How do we fill in the pec forms?

I assume open in word, edit/complete, save and attach to a return email. I've not yet done mine as I'll need to do them from my own laptop at home this evening. I've sent off my CRB so the ball is rolling
Original post by Victoriamj
I assume open in word, edit/complete, save and attach to a return email. I've not yet done mine as I'll need to do them from my own laptop at home this evening. I've sent off my CRB so the ball is rolling

Yes this is how I did them. With regards references, I just typed the name, email address and telephone number into the body of the email. I had a few documents that I could not edit (as on a mac) so I printed them out, filled in by hand, took screenshots with my phone and emailed them back and they were fine. Let us know if you need any further info and good luck to all waiting to hear. 😊
Yes this is how I did them. With regards references, I just typed the name, email address and telephone number into the body of the email. I had a few documents that I could not edit (as on a mac) so I printed them out, filled in by hand, took screenshots with my phone and emailed them back and they were fine. Let us know if you need any further info and good luck to all waiting to hear. 😊

Thank you!
I received this email from them but I am a bit confused I thought you get the PEC forms before any DBS check is carried out?

I am contacting you regarding documentation which is needed for your Pre-Employment Checks. Would it be possible for you to provide TWO of the following documents: - Bank Statement(Issued within the past 3 months)-Credit Card Statement (Issued within the past 3 months)-P45 or P60 statement (Issued within the past 12 months)-Council tax statement (Issued within the past 12 months)- Utility bill (Issued within the past 3 months)-Mortgage statement (Issued within the past 12 months) We need this documentation to allow us to attain a DBS check for yourself. Please respond to this email with the scanned document attached.
Original post by phili20
I received this email from them but I am a bit confused I thought you get the PEC forms before any DBS check is carried out?

I am contacting you regarding documentation which is needed for your Pre-Employment Checks. Would it be possible for you to provide TWO of the following documents: - Bank Statement(Issued within the past 3 months)-Credit Card Statement (Issued within the past 3 months)-P45 or P60 statement (Issued within the past 12 months)-Council tax statement (Issued within the past 12 months)- Utility bill (Issued within the past 3 months)-Mortgage statement (Issued within the past 12 months) We need this documentation to allow us to attain a DBS check for yourself. Please respond to this email with the scanned document attached.

I don't think the order matters, I received an email with the PEC forms and a link to complete the dbs on the same day
Dbs and pec docs done and sent fingers crossed hope the offer of formal comes soon 😂
Original post by Nas08
Dbs and pec docs done and sent fingers crossed hope the offer of formal comes soon 😂

Good luck ✌️
Good luck ✌️

Thanks 👍
Hi is anybody waiting to hear from Birmingham
Any1 been put on reserve yet?
Just got my formal offer! Its nearly 2am!

well done :smile: least they stuck to there word this time lol
does anyone know how HMRC payday works
is it the end of every month or something else ?
thinking about keeping my other job going part time while doing the 5 week training

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending