The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tired layered with relax with a portion of stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Oh right. How do you know when your exams are? I have 9 of them and I have no clue whether I've got exams in 3 weeks or 10 weeks...
Night before? If that's literal then that's bloody impressive; I thought I could cram but I need a few weeks to properly cram this stuff. Then again I'm self-teaching 6 of my modules and have only finished 5, the actual 'revision' hasn't even started.
Nah you'll get a first as long as you put some effort in. What with scaling and most of the exam being regurgitation of proofs.

I had an email. I feel like this time last year I knew when my exams were. I think they started around the last third of may but don't take my word for it.
I mean, I revised Prob B at 5-9am and got like 80, but that's mostly A-level. The most constrained I have been with a proper module was spending like two days on Analysis II. Tbh I forget so quickly that self-teaching and revision are borderline synonymous.
I should of course but it would not take much to mess it up. I'm being very cynical, looking at old exams and pretty much just ensuring I can answer all that rather than ensuring I can answer all conceivable questions or that I have a proper grounding. If anything is drastically different I could have some shocking performances.
Mind over matter
I am too tired :frown:
feeling chilled, despite fear for Sunday!
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I'm never going to accomplish anything of any worth. I don't have a plan or a purpose or a motivation. I feel like I'm just not going to change from the person I am now, and if that's the case, I'll be lucky to not be homeless, let alone be fulfilled in any sense. I don't know to what end I keep going.

sure youll find something worthwhile in life soon to raise your spirits....

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Bojack Horseman has :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed me up man. Can't stop watching it.

well I guess thatll do then....

Original post by trustmeimlying1
There's another girl on here who feels similar. Perhaps yee can relate to each other and find common ground....spur each other on and yeh know maybe even do something borderline positive.

Seriously both of yee seem too hard on yourselves. If yee critique each other you'll see that there are some positives there and more importantly there's always the potential.

low key matchmaker :holmes:

going to the gym or something?

Original post by MrDystopia
I am too tired :frown:

your sig shows that perfectly

Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
feeling chilled, despite fear for Sunday!

you can handle nunchucks, you can handle sunday
Original post by ForestShadow
your sig shows that perfectly

Pretty much my face browsing TSR 24/7, for one reason or another :tongue:

you can handle nunchucks, you can handle sunday

No nunchucks on friday, my brown and white belt for wado ryu karate
Original post by MrDystopia
Pretty much my face browsing TSR 24/7, for one reason or another :tongue:

its pretty damn boring most days, dont blame you , trolls dont even trigger me anymore :cry2:
No nunchucks on friday, my brown and white belt for wado ryu karate

I got a black in jeet kune do, judging by your avi you know what that is.

so whats so bad on sunday then? meeting your gfs parents?

going to the gym or something?

Nope was just trying to force myself out of bed and face the day :redface:
I got a black in jeet kune do, judging by your avi you know what that is.

so whats so bad on sunday then? meeting your gfs parents?

Yeah.
Bruce Lee's martial art.
Don't have a gf.
I'm worried coz I'm gonna have 3-5 black belts grading me!
oh I see, I woke up 4 hrs ago and still have done nothing, almost done half a question on a maths paper tho, whats the plan for today then?
Yeah.
Bruce Lee's martial art.
Don't have a gf.
I'm worried coz I'm gonna have 3-5 black belts grading me!

youll be fine, just be overconfident - always beats being nervous

walk in like youre going to get that black and train hard leading up to it, you either get it or you dont its up to you

NB: I mean black as in black belt, nobody be triggered pls
Hmm.... I feel bored. And sick! :frown:
youll be fine, just be overconfident - always beats being nervous

walk in like youre going to get that black and train hard leading up to it, you either get it or you dont its up to you

NB: I mean black as in black belt, nobody be triggered pls

if i was overconfident, something would be wrong!
thanks for 2nd piece of advice
oh I see, I woke up 4 hrs ago and still have done nothing, almost done half a question on a maths paper tho, whats the plan for today then?

Wow you've done so much :biggrin:
Erm...surviaval? Kidding, actually have plans. Going out later to meet some people, and got work to do.
You should complete the other half of your maths paper.
yep, pretty much my last 5 days have been like that except not even the half a question start. I have 17 days of easter break, almost wasted half of it already ffs and a2 exams are killing my ass

oh damn, having plans and meeting ppl, your species shouldnt be on tsr, you extroverted social creature :bandit:

what work?

you mean the other 71 marks outta 72 :colonhash:
yep, pretty much my last 5 days have been like that except not even the half a question start. I have 17 days of easter break, almost wasted half of it already ffs and a2 exams are killing my ass

oh damn, having plans and meeting ppl, your species shouldnt be on tsr, you extroverted social creature :bandit:

what work?

you mean the other 71 marks outta 72 :colonhash:

Oh dear. Mind over matter. Do it :biggrin:
You should maybe not be procrastinating on tsr

Hmm, i'm an introvert :tongue:

Excuse me... You've only done in5e question!! :shock:
Nah I cant stop, I always say Ill start at the next hour and then it becomes 11:01 12:01 and I say next hour lmao

Introvert here too

Latest