The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
Nah I cant stop, I always say Ill start at the next hour and then it becomes 11:01 12:01 and I say next hour lmao

Introvert here too

😂 And that's why you should always start something now now.

:five:
my other procrastination technique is the 'I deserve a break' literally after everything like after lunch, after sleep, after the toilet, I just give myself breaks even tho everyday is one long break

I still havent done anything today......
I am ill so I am not feeling much of anything :laugh:

EDIT: I am so ill I just thought @ForestShadow is a Section Leader because his username is blue, before realising everyone's username is this shade of blue, including my own...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo
I am ill so I am not feeling much of anything :laugh:

same but Im getting better its my 4th day now, in the words of my mum : "give it a week and youll be fine" great help :colonhash: and shes used to be a nurse :colonhash:
thinking about doing a d1 past paper but my procrastination edginess is stopping me ffs :colonhash:
thinking about doing a d1 past paper but my procrastination edginess is stopping me ffs :colonhash:

o u mean I'm stopping you? I see I see
Didn't know my name was my procrastination edginess?
same but Im getting better its my 4th day now, in the words of my mum : "give it a week and youll be fine" great help :colonhash: and shes used to be a nurse :colonhash:

What a coincidence! I am on my third day but my illness was initiated four days ago too! :biggrin:

I take a lot of medication and do not go to school or work for the rest of the week due to the illness :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by emerald7770
o u mean I'm stopping you? I see I see
Didn't know my name was my procrastination edginess?

ffs Im not constantly throwing low key shade at you emerald, believe it or not I like you more than I dont so there :wink:

I thought you were lazy ass so your name is 'procrastination edginess lazy ass' , just need dank memes as your last name and you win the internet, its all good in the hood tho

Original post by Michiyo
What a coincidence! I am on my third day but my illness was initiated four days ago too! :biggrin:

I taake a lot of medication and do not go to school or work for the rest of the week due to the ilness :s-smilie:

Wow, looks like the whole countrys got the same god damn thing, seems like something outta a weird movie except its not...

I take some too but not regularly, yeah I need study this week and next during these Easter holidays, last chance to save what little future I have left, 10 gems on tsr isnt an A lvl ffs. Want to finish off some anime series tho like mirai nikki, still halfway through :holmes:
Wow, looks like the whole countrys got the same god damn thing, seems like something outta a weird movie except its not...

I take some too but not regularly, yeah I need study this week and next during these Easter holidays, last chance to save what little future I have left, 10 gems on tsr isnt an A lvl ffs. Want to finish off some anime series tho like mirai nikki, still halfway through :holmes:

I am not in the UK :rofl:

I take 6 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon, and I think 3-4 in the evening?

I feel you :console:

10 gems are better than 8!

Anime fans unite :five:

Yuki and Akise :love:
Original post by Michiyo
I am not in the UK :rofl:

I take 6 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon, and I think 3-4 in the evening?

I feel you :console:

10 gems are better than 8!

Anime fans unite :five:

Yuki and Akise :love:

lemme guess, spanish, french or maybe Romanian?

oh I see well I hope you feel better soon :console:

not really, it means Ive spend 10/8 more time on here than you probs and procrastinated hella more

lol Im still an anime noob, watched sao abridged , hellsing abridged and little other anime, mainly romance/action, any suggestions?

pls not be a spoiler lol, halfway through still believe in yuku/yuno :lol:
lemme guess, spanish, french or maybe Romanian?

oh I see well I hope you feel better soon :console:

not really, it means Ive spend 10/8 more time on here than you probs and procrastinated hella more

lol Im still an anime noob, watched sao abridged , hellsing abridged and little other anime, mainly romance/action, any suggestions?

pls not be a spoiler lol, halfway through still believe in yuku/yuno :lol:

Did you guess that I am Romanian or did you look on my profile? :hmmm:

Same :console:

None in the Romance genre, sorry :getmecoat: I recommend Death Note, Code Geass, and Shingeki no Kyoujin, though! They all have some action in them :smile:

In the end, Yuki decides he wants to go gay for Akise. Akise is his angelic guardian and developed feelings for him over all of the years that he watched him. So, they steal some kind of magical sword (I think it was Archangel Michael's sword?) in order to destroy the game Yuki and Yuno are in and overall change the world so that Yuki and Yuno never meet in the first place. They then end up living happily ever after together. :h:
Original post by Michiyo
Did you guess that I am Romanian or did you look on my profile? :hmmm:

Same :console:

None in the Romance genre, sorry :getmecoat: I recommend Death Note, Code Geass, and Shingeki no Kyoujin, though! They all have some action in them :smile:

neither looked at your threads made, found the generic first welcome one etc etc looked for countries etc etc found Romania the land of dracula, sarmale and Dacia cars :holmes: elementary my dear watson!

lel covered up that spoiler, IDK IF YOU WERE KIDDING BUT YOU DONT SPOIL ANIME OR EVEN FAKE SPOIL it- DONT GIVE MA A HEART ATK PLS :rofl:

:hmmm:

want to study but too many memes today

neither looked at your threads made, found the generic first welcome one etc etc looked for countries etc etc found Romania the land of dracula, sarmale and Dacia cars :holmes: elementary my dear watson!

lel covered up that spoiler, IDK IF YOU WERE KIDDING BUT YOU DONT SPOIL ANIME OR EVEN FAKE SPOIL it- DONT GIVE MA A HEART ATK PLS :rofl:

Everything I said was complete and utter BS that I made up in about a minute :toofunny:
Original post by Michiyo
Everything I said was complete and utter BS that I made up in about a minute :toofunny:

thank f***** god, I covered it up anyway lmao I was so scared, even more than when I got my gcse exams fam, dont do that shizz again m8
thank f***** god, I covered it up anyway lmao I was so scared, even more than when I got my gcse exams fam, dont do that shizz again m8

BWHAHAHAHAHA :toofunny:

You actually thought it was real? :rofl:
No, I'm not! :sad:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by I'm Your Teddy Bear
No, I'm not! :sad:

Home now and fish n chips for tea.:yay:
my other procrastination technique is the 'I deserve a break' literally after everything like after lunch, after sleep, after the toilet, I just give myself breaks even tho everyday is one long break

I still havent done anything today......

Ofc you deserve a break. A break from procrastinating in various ways. Lazy lazy :tongue: smh smh

Spoiler

Latest