The Student Room Group

TSR Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Super Thread

Scroll to see replies

Got into Southampton for electronic engineering. Hope to see some of you there
Original post by MahuduElec
Congrats guys, I got into Imperial (firm) so won't be going Southampton. Good Luck!

Thank you! Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where did everyone end up. I'm going to UCL, super happy
Original post by hedgemonkey
Email from Southampton just now. Got in...........

Original post by zlatan8
Me too!

Original post by ryathelionator
Got into Southampton for electronic engineering. Hope to see some of you there

Southampton crewwwwwwww

see y'all there :tongue:
Any one got into Bath??
How are people getting prepared for the course over the holidays? or are they not
Original post by QuantumSylar
How are people getting prepared for the course over the holidays? or are they not

Naaaah.........will get there and think about it. The next 4 weeks is to enjoy, relax and play pokemongo.
Anyone for EEE 2017? I am holding offers for Manchester, Bath, Southampton, Surrey (rejection from Cambridge)...not sure which to firm yet. Where has everyone applied this year?
I have offers from Manchester, Southampton, Sheffield, and Glasgow, rejected Imperial.
Original post by AnonEEE
Anyone for EEE 2017? I am holding offers for Manchester, Bath, Southampton, Surrey (rejection from Cambridge)...not sure which to firm yet. Where has everyone applied this year?

Did you make your firm choice or not yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably Bath. I like the city, the course flexibility and placement opportunities. You?
Original post by AnonEEE
Probably Bath. I like the city, the course flexibility and placement opportunities. You?

I firmed Mancheter yesterday :smile:
Reply 472
I have offers from Imperial, Manchester, Edinburgh, Southampton and Sheffield.

Imperial will be my firm, but I have lots of doubts about my insurance. Edinburgh would be extremely cheap for me as I am an EU student, but the visit day yesterday didn't really convince me. Edinburgh is a beautiful city, but The king's buildings of the university seem terrible, and I do not like the idea of spending five years, specially because the content of the first year seems very simple having done further maths A-level.

What are your thoughts about Edinburgh EEE?
I got offers from Surrey, Bath, Glasgow and Kent; waiting for Southampton. Firming Bath..
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by danigr

Imperial will be my firm, but I have lots of doubts about my insurance. Edinburgh would be extremely cheap for me as I am an EU student, but the visit day yesterday didn't really convince me. Edinburgh is a beautiful city, but The king's buildings of the university seem terrible, and I do not like the idea of spending five years, specially because the content of the first year seems very simple having done further maths A-level.

I think you should choose Manchester as your insurance, it's simply the best for me. Great city, campus, accommodation, less a year than Edinburgh and many other factors.
Original post by danigr

If you are willing to spend extra money to go elsewhere, that you feel is better for you, that's your decision. Although there are other universities in Scotland that offer EEE degrees that would also be free for an EU student, that might be worth a look.
Reply 476
Anyone go to Strathclyde? Would you recommend it and is it hard to get into?
Original post by Nvidia
Anyone go to Strathclyde? Would you recommend it and is it hard to get into?

It would be easy for a graphics card.
Reply 478
Stuck between UCL or Bristol for an Meng. I live in London so dont really want to live at home during uni but is UCL a better uni for EEE?
Reply 479
Can someone reply to my thread on Warwick uni?

Quick Reply

Latest