The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I'm Your Teddy Bear
No, I'm not! :sad:

I knew it :woo: My instincts on point
Let me guess, you are human?
Pretty fuking bad ffs i'm gna end up doing that fk again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah! :bored: That was a bit obvious! (Unfortunately, I'm not a good actor! :colondollar:)

No, I'm not! :colone: (Thanks God!) ... I'm beyond human's understanding! :u:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
yeah unless its one of the extreme sports I do, Im super chill and laid back, Im super lazy mentally and hate thinking, physically Im the opposite of lazy tho , are you physically/mentally lazy much?:holmes:

Productive work haha last time I did that we were still in the EU, Ive been slacking since AS lvls or maybe even GCSEs, Im just too lazy its stupid, had a good day? :wink:
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

damn hope you improve next time, just forget about that attempt now and start from a clean slate! :wink: was it driving by any chance?
Original post by ForestShadow
damn hope you improve next time, just forget about that attempt now and start from a clean slate! :wink: was it driving by any chance?

Me too, but i wont

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Me too, but i wont

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im hardly optimistic for a person but I am realistic. You need the right mind set if you want to succeed. Half the success is in your brain, cliche but true. When youre feeling up to it, consider why you failed last time and improve in that area, I wish you the very best
my arm is in pain due to sleeping on it :frown::frown:
Im hardly optimistic for a person but I am realistic. You need the right mind set if you want to succeed. Half the success is in your brain, cliche but true. When youre feeling up to it, consider why you failed last time and improve in that area, I wish you the very best

I dont have the right mind set though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I dont have the right mind set though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not now since the event happened so recently, no one would be in the right mindset ofc, I dont want to sound patronising but it may seem doom and gloom now but give a night, sleep on it, and replan in the morning, remain strong and youll see it through
Not now since the event happened so recently, no one would be in the right mindset ofc, I dont want to sound patronising but it may seem doom and gloom now but give a night, sleep on it, and replan in the morning, remain strong and youll see it through

This. I kept doing this for years. My plan always fails. It fails everyday. Everytime i plan.

I will plan again and fail again and so on.
I don't have the energy to continue
There is no escape and i know it :frown:
Honestly dont know what i'm doing here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
This. I kept doing this for years. My plan always fails. It fails everyday. Everytime i plan.

I will plan again and fail again and so on.
I don't have the energy to continue
There is no escape and i know it :frown:
Honestly dont know what i'm doing here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont want to offend you but you must plan with change

you must commit to it

planning is great and all but YOU MUST CHANGE within the fibres of yourself

train yourself harder, mould yourself emotionally, mentally and physically into dead set routine and pure discipline, thats what it will take, sounds scary and too much...well it is but you have to do it for yourself.

your plan needs to be more detailed also, set daily/hourly SPECIFIC TARGETS commit completely COMMIT!

theres no escape cos you never try hard enough, maybe youre scared, maybe youre lazy , tackle it HEAD ON and DO IT

(soz if I seemed offensive - not my intention, tough love and all dat)
Exhausted. Sick and tired of mind games and people ignoring me and showing disinterest. I'm done, goodbye. Clearly I was used, no doubt about that.
Original post by mediaya

Sis, calm 😘😘😘
Tell me how to help? I'll put notifs on.

Yeah! :bored: That was a bit obvious! (Unfortunately, I'm not a good actor! :colondollar:)

No, I'm not! :colone: (Thanks God!) ... I'm beyond human's understanding! :u:

Spoiler

Wow ... you read minds too...I very much think you're lying. I do not like lies :colonhash:
Hmm, so what can't you do?

yeah unless its one of the extreme sports I do, Im super chill and laid back, Im super lazy mentally and hate thinking, physically Im the opposite of lazy tho , are you physically/mentally lazy much?:holmes:

Productive work haha last time I did that we were still in the EU, Ive been slacking since AS lvls or maybe even GCSEs, Im just too lazy its stupid, had a good day? :wink:

I'm emotionally, mentally exhausted tbh. Had a few too many breakdowns these past few months :/ and this brain doesn't shut up. Some peace would be nice, those rare moments when they come are so greatly treasured :biggrin:
It's a wonder I am quite 'quiet, tho you wouldn't know it in my writing, unless I'm in a mood.
Good day as days go, I guess.
dont want to offend you but you must plan with change

you must commit to it

planning is great and all but YOU MUST CHANGE within the fibres of yourself

train yourself harder, mould yourself emotionally, mentally and physically into dead set routine and pure discipline, thats what it will take, sounds scary and too much...well it is but you have to do it for yourself.

your plan needs to be more detailed also, set daily/hourly SPECIFIC TARGETS commit completely COMMIT!

theres no escape cos you never try hard enough, maybe youre scared, maybe youre lazy , tackle it HEAD ON and DO IT

(soz if I seemed offensive - not my intention, tough love and all dat)

Wasnt offending at all. If anything it was motivating

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Neither do I! (You got me, I'm an angel! :wings:)

I can't lie,
I can't fly,
I can't hurt,
I can't trust,
I can't ...

Spoiler

Neither do I! (You got me, I'm an angel! :wings:)

I can't lie,
I can't fly,
I can't hurt,
I can't trust,
I can't ...

Spoiler

Trusting is quite hard in this day and age with all the pranks/desperate times/ppl with less than genuine intentions tbh..
Trusting is quite hard in this day and age with all the pranks/desperate times/ppl with less than genuine intentions tbh..

Yes!

Spoiler

Yes!

Spoiler

easy answer : dont trust so dont live, just survive lol , its bland but hey being yourself from your emotions comes with lots of new cool benefits like

1) not being hurt
2) not hurting others
3) thats all you need

Latest