The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pukahontas
I'm not abusing you, I'm telling you from what you post on here that you have delusions to the point of being clinically insane.

He's just censoring people now under the guise of "abuse". So much for freedom of speech. I encourage everyone to lodge a complaint with the site staff about him, as I have done.
Original post by dontcallmesammy
He's just censoring people now under the guise of "abuse". So much for freedom of speech. I encourage everyone to lodge a complaint with the site staff about him, as I have done.

I think telling people to kill themselves would come under the category of abuse and I am responsible for ensuring it is an abuse free zone. It is about freedom of speech - but the rules are clear
Original post by Riz101
Anyone from Leeds receive an offer?

Not yet :redface:
Reply 3063
Original post by Jamz115
I think telling people to kill themselves would come under the category of abuse and I am responsible for ensuring it is an abuse free zone. It is about freedom of speech - but the rules are clear

I thought i told you yesterday, amongst other things, that you are a gift to comedy!

People are sick and tired of you contaminating the atmosphere. Stick to your strengths, clearly DIALOGUE is not one of them. It astounds me that you are being considered for any job because most people on this forum wouldnt let you run them a bath.
Original post by TGO
I thought i told you yesterday, amongst other things, that you are a gift to comedy!

People are sick and tired of you contaminating the atmosphere. Stick to your strengths, clearly DIALOGUE is not one of them. It astounds me that you are being considered for any job because most people on this forum wouldnt let you run them a bath.

I'll allow that - though tone down on the language as if it was about another it may be considered bullying behaviour. As it is - it's water off a duck's back!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by dontcallmesammy

I have reported one of his posts and it was removed. I will however be considering reporting his 'jobs for the boys' comments internally. It is a very serious allegation against a government department and will be taken seriously
Did anyone ever read Catch 22?

I keep getting reminded of it on this thread and I've just remembered why....

“When I was a kid," Orr replied, "I used to walk around all day with crab apples in my cheeks. One in each cheek."

... A minute passed. "Why?" [Yossarian] found himself forced to ask finally.

Orr tittered triumphantly. "Because they're better than horse chestnuts... When I couldn't get crab apples," Orr continued, "I used horse chestnuts. Horse chestnuts are about the same size as crab apples and actually have a better shape, although the shape doesn't matter a bit."

"Why did you walk around with crab apples in your cheeks?" Yossarian asked again. "That's what I asked."

"Because they've got a better shape than horse chestnuts," Orr answered. "I just told you that."

"Why," swore Yossarian at him approvingly, "you evil-eyed, mechanically aptituded, disaffiliated son of a :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:, did you walk around with anything in your cheeks?"

"I didn't," Orr said, "walk around with anything in my cheeks. I walked around with crab apples in my cheeks. When I couldn't get crab apples I walked around with horse chestnuts. In my cheeks.”
Original post by Jamz115

I didn't tell anyone to kill themselves?? :/
Original post by Jamz115

Jebus, who died and made you responsible for anything other than tying your shoelaces? Comedy gold....
Look Jamz is a buffoon. That's been established. In my experience, people that go into a job as he seemingly intends to go into HMRC end up completely out of their depth. I've seen it time and time again. The best thing is for us all to allow him to get his Offer asap and just allow it to happen because :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ters stick out like a sore thumb - always. That's the best possible commupance for Jamz.
Original post by Jamz115
Yea I'd imagine they would be more pro-active about that rather than actually resolving the current situation. My purpose is and will remain to speak for those left in limbo. Now when we have a situation in some locations of some people getting into post contrary to their standard practice as set out - ie. with lower scores getting in before higher scores - how else should someone approach that situation?
Don't try and patronise me by pretending you understand the frustration caused by this situation because you haven't a clue. You haven't a clue the frustration of not knowing anything, having confirmation of nothing -you can't plan ahead you can't do nothing. So don't try and lecture me about how I should or shouldn't feel.

It must be frustrating 'not knowing anything'. But don't feel that you have to remind us of your shortcomings, they are evident in each of your posts.

Latest

Trending

Trending