The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF - Fashion management offer

Hi guys,

Anyone who has recieved an offer for this course? I just recieved an unconditional offer for this course.

Let's chat!
Hi, sorry to be nosy but what subjects did you take and what grades did you get. Also what work experience did you do. I really want to get in to LCF and just want to put my self in the best place x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by molly.ellison
Hi, sorry to be nosy but what subjects did you take and what grades did you get. Also what work experience did you do. I really want to get in to LCF and just want to put my self in the best place x

Hi, no problem. I studied an IBB, which is an international business baccaleurete. I am from Denmark. So I had english, marketing, international economy, danish and business Economics as my A levels. So all of my subjects were taught in English. In English I got pretty good grades and for the rest, my grades were pretty average. I have 4 years of work experience as a sales assistant working in VERO MODA. And now I work full time at a debt collection agency, just to save money for uni :-) have you applied or gotten any offers?
Reply 3
I received an offer for this course as well! What are your thoughts on accommodation? I'm considering Sketch house :smile: Really excited; it would be nice to chat some before the course starts in September! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by OliHed
I received an offer for this course as well! What are your thoughts on accommodation? I'm considering Sketch house :smile: Really excited; it would be nice to chat some before the course starts in September! :smile:

Did you get an offer for bsc hons fashion management? Me 2! I just accepted the offer 4 days ago! I am also thinking about sketch House; thats the one I like the most and is only 15 minutes away with the tube! :-)
Reply 5
Original post by busranergiz
Did you get an offer for bsc hons fashion management? Me 2! I just accepted the offer 4 days ago! I am also thinking about sketch House; thats the one I like the most and is only 15 minutes away with the tube! :-)

Yeah, I have a conditional offer for BSC Hons Fashion Management :biggrin: Conditions are scoring a 6.5 on the IELTS test, which I already took in December and received an 8! So I guess I'm in :smile: I still haven't heard back from fashion marketing, so I'm not able to accept my offer just yet... Fashion Marketing was originally my first choice, but I've been doing some extra research and I really think the Management course is right for me
Same! Sketch house looks really neat, what other choices are you considering? You can make up to 5 choices and I need spares if I don't get a room at Sketch House, but I really don't have a clue which ones are good
Reply 6
Original post by OliHed
Yeah, I have a conditional offer for BSC Hons Fashion Management :biggrin: Conditions are scoring a 6.5 on the IELTS test, which I already took in December and received an 8! So I guess I'm in :smile: I still haven't heard back from fashion marketing, so I'm not able to accept my offer just yet... Fashion Marketing was originally my first choice, but I've been doing some extra research and I really think the Management course is right for me
Same! Sketch house looks really neat, what other choices are you considering? You can make up to 5 choices and I need spares if I don't get a room at Sketch House, but I really don't have a clue which ones are good

Congratulations! Fashion marketing was my first choice as well but I got rejected a couple of days ago so I accepted fashion management which I am quite happy about actually. It is a more broad course and you can work within marketing as well so your options are open! I went to the offer day a few weeks ago where I decided that fashion management was more suitable for me!
And regarding accommodation sketch is def my top priority especially because it was the nicest and I didn't really like any of the other places. Emily Bowes court was alright but I am def gonna put a few of the sketch house rooms as my first 3 priorities! So I am really excited!

So if you accept your offer we may become classmates ๐Ÿ˜‡ Are you from the U.K.?
Reply 7
Congratulations! Fashion marketing was my first choice as well but I got rejected a couple of days ago so I accepted fashion management which I am quite happy about actually. It is a more broad course and you can work within marketing as well so your options are open! I went to the offer day a few weeks ago where I decided that fashion management was more suitable for me!
And regarding accommodation sketch is def my top priority especially because it was the nicest and I didn't really like any of the other places. Emily Bowes court was alright but I am def gonna put a few of the sketch house rooms as my first 3 priorities! So I am really excited!

So if you accept your offer we may become classmates ๐Ÿ˜‡ Are you from the U.K.?

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you got rejected :frown: I still haven't heard back. It's been so long haha but the breadth of the syllabus of the Management course is what attracts me to it :biggrin: Choosing Management seems like a smart move. No, I'm Swedish :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by OliHed
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you got rejected :frown: I still haven't heard back. It's been so long haha but the breadth of the syllabus of the Management course is what attracts me to it :biggrin: Choosing Management seems like a smart move. No, I'm Swedish :smile:

No worries, I was going to choose management anyways tbh. But cool I am from Denmark โœŒ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ
Reply 9
No worries, I was going to choose management anyways tbh. But cool I am from Denmark โœŒ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

That's nice ๐Ÿ™‚ Really excited for the course to start! Have you taken a gap year or are you still in high school?
Original post by OliHed
That's nice ๐Ÿ™‚ Really excited for the course to start! Have you taken a gap year or are you still in high school?

Me 2! Yeah I am currently on my gap year working fulltime trying to save up for uni ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚ you?
Reply 11
Me 2! Yeah I am currently on my gap year working fulltime trying to save up for uni ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚ you?

I graduated from school 2 years ago, I have been working full time and also studying to get some extra credit + I did a Fashion Marketing online course at Central Saint Martins, but I'm starting to miss school ๐Ÿ˜„

Quick Reply

Latest