The Student Room Group

Stirling Uni - Social work second stage task??

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard any news yet?
Original post by shannonmcc13
Has anyone heard any news yet?

Nope nothing yet and it's driving me mental lol
Original post by HeatherJF
Nope nothing yet and it's driving me mental lol

I think the fact that Strathclyde still haven't got back to their undergraduate applicants is so so bad
I think the fact that Strathclyde still haven't got back to their undergraduate applicants is so so bad

Mine is Cali I'm waiting on, I'm waiting till the end of next week then accepting my other offer. Need to know what I'm doing
Original post by HeatherJF
Mine is Cali I'm waiting on, I'm waiting till the end of next week then accepting my other offer. Need to know what I'm doing

Yeah definitely it's so so unfair
Yeah I'm really annoyed that I'm still waiting on Strathclyde, although I feel that I've decided where I'm accepting it's still annoying to not have heard back from all of them. Don't know if I can be bothered waiting for after 17th April when they are back from their Easter holiday to hear back
Original post by chunkyandfunky
Yeah I'm really annoyed that I'm still waiting on Strathclyde, although I feel that I've decided where I'm accepting it's still annoying to not have heard back from all of them. Don't know if I can be bothered waiting for after 17th April when they are back from their Easter holiday to hear back

I am the same! where are you thinking about accepting?
Reply 307
I already firmed my offer from Cali because I couldn't be bothered waiting any longer! I hope the people who are still waiting to hear from unis with offers hear something soon! 🙏 x
Original post by Steph1x
I already firmed my offer from Cali because I couldn't be bothered waiting any longer! I hope the people who are still waiting to hear from unis with offers hear something soon! 🙏 x

I really don't get why everywhere else has got back to us by now but Strathclyde hasn't!
Got a 'conditional' from Strathclyde today, with the conditions being that any undeclared convictions are declared, registration with SSSC and PVG. I felt so set on RGU but now I feel myself being pulled a bit in another direction...
Got a 'conditional' from Strathclyde today, with the conditions being that any undeclared convictions are declared, registration with SSSC and PVG. I felt so set on RGU but now I feel myself being pulled a bit in another direction...

Well done! Did you go for an interview?

I am the same here! I was so set on GCU and yesterday I got an offer from strathclyde and now I'm all confused haha
Original post by chelseagenther
I am the same here! I was so set on GCU and yesterday I got an offer from strathclyde and now I'm all confused haha

I'm so annoyed I interview on the 6th and I've still not heard

That's so annoying! i hope you hear soon as it's horrible not knowing what you're going to be doing! hopefully they will get back to everyone by the end of next week latest! :frown:
That's so annoying! i hope you hear soon as it's horrible not knowing what you're going to be doing! hopefully they will get back to everyone by the end of next week latest! :frown:

Yeah defo! You would like to think they would get back to the people who interviewed first! God knows how they decide on how to do things haha

I had my interview on the 6th as well and still not heard back it's a nightmare!
Original post by asia richford
I had my interview on the 6th as well and still not heard back it's a nightmare!

Very unfair how other people who interviewed later are hearing from them

What time of day did you's hear back at?
What time of day did you's hear back at?

I heard back at 17:54 so quite late on in the day
i heard back at 17:54 so quite late on in the day

guys i got an offer

Quick Reply

Latest