The Student Room Group

What would be your perfect first date?

Maybe a moonlit walk, a summer picnic, or even just chatting away and losing hours at your local coffeeshop with that perfect person!

What would be the perfect first date for you?
Reply 1
To go to the cat cafe in Edinburgh :h:

If they enjoyed themselves and didn't mind being covered in cat fluff, that would show me all I needed to know :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Maybe a moonlit walk, a summer picnic, or even just chatting away and losing hours at your local coffeeshop with that perfect person!

What would be the perfect first date for you?

Summer walk round by the river holding hands watching the birds...
Medjool is the perfect first date imo, it has a nice sweet flavour and a good texture that seems firm yet is soft and moist inside.
Netflix n chill
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
Netflix n chill

Has anyone ever told you that your face islamin? :wink:
Would be content with getting pizza/Subway and then going for a walk in the park/on le beach.
Loads to drink and some nice food. That is all I want to so for any date tbh.
Some place like Sky Garden.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Has anyone ever told you that your face islamin? :wink:

I don't understand?
For a first date I'd want to get to know them, so maybe going to a coffee shop or getting ice cream at the beach if it's warm enough. But for the first time going somewhere together, if they took me to the theatre then I would probably fall in love immediately!
Inb4 someone saying 'having a date in the first place.'
Reply 12
McDonald's
I would say arcade, funfair, concert.

Anything fun really. But not a resturant. My date would go screaming away because I eat like a pig
With someone I had truly great chemistry with: conversation comes easy, attraction is strong and we really enjoy each other's company.

The kind of date where you both keep stalling and stalling throughout to prolong it. The kind of date where you genuinely feel so sad and excited when you get home and cant wait to see that person again.

As long as that chemistry was present I dont think it would even really matter what you did together. For me personally, I never do dinner or lunch for a first date. I dont mind grabbing food to eat after we've done some fun activity together, but i'd never just take a girl "to dinner". Boring, too high pressure and its harder to relax. You rely on talking 100% of the time to avoid gaps in conversation. Personally I love to do fun things on a first date, some I'v done bowling, water park, hiking, walking around central london etc.
my wedding day is my first date
Reply 16
Doesn't really matter if you fancy the pants off your date and the vibe is that they might feel the same..
Honestly anything he planned for a first date would be perfect for me. As long as I know he's excited and put the effort I wouldn't mind if it was a movie, restaurant and the other cliche stuff or even something simple like just hanging out but making sure we both know it is a date.
Domino's, then Netflix & chill.
My perfect first date would be a hike, followed by a picnic or something at the most beautiful place on the route 😍 I find that, in some cases, people tend to put on a facade when meeting someone for the first time. So I thought that, if I met them in a different and more freeing environment, then it would encourage them to be themselves around me. If I'm planning on meeting 'the one' I want them to be real with me from the start!! 😂😏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending