The Student Room Group

AQA psychology A level

Currently in yr 13 doing psychology and wondering how far other people are with their course. So far, we still have to do 2 units of paper 2 (addiction & aggression).
We have one more topic to go (relationships) and I'm kinda annoyed that our teacher has been going so slow. My other subjects are nearing finishing now... She gave us the final booklet and I also have a copy of the textbook at home so I'm just going to read ahead and try and understand it before we go over it in class.
We still have 1 unit to go - stress. If you are feeling like you are running out of time, I would advise starting to learn one of the units independently. After all, teachers can be unreliable
Reply 3
We've done aggression, schizophrenia, Bio-psychology, Issues and Debates, Gender, and only have a bit of Research methods to do that's it. I think we've gone pretty fast since there are only 3 of us in my psychology class so our teacher has more one-to-one time with us
Original post by greghayes
We have one more topic to go (relationships) and I'm kinda annoyed that our teacher has been going so slow. My other subjects are nearing finishing now... She gave us the final booklet and I also have a copy of the textbook at home so I'm just going to read ahead and try and understand it before we go over it in class.

My sixth form has been finished with the content since the start of March which is good because we are now focusing on exam questions and will be for at the rest of the academic year.

Quick Reply

Latest