The Student Room Group

How many continents have you travelled to?

The world is a huge and amazing place. I realised I've only ever been in Europe - but this will change in June as I'm going to New York! :smile:

How many continents have you been to and how many do you plan/want to travel to? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Been to 3 (Europe, North America and Asia) and I thoroughly plan on visiting all of them, including Antarctica:biggrin:
Only Europe, but I plan to visit all the continents in my lifetime (except Antarctica). Next on my list is Asia :smile:
I m terrified of flying so never left europe, probably wont be able to brave flying to america.
I've been to 3. Europe, Asia and Australia. Asia only for a couple of hours on the way to Australia.
All of them except Antarctica

Spoiler

Original post by TheIncredibleZ
All of them except Antarctica

Spoiler

oh wow! did you take a gap year before going to Uni or during Uni? and how did you fund it? I would love to know as I'm planning to take a gap year to travel too :smile:
Reply 7
I've been to Europe and North America. I'm going to China in the summer so Asia will soon be on that list :redface:
Europe-Spain,Netherlands, Belgium,France
Africa -Morroco and Kenya

Next on my list is .....
America- USA,Canada
Asia- Japan , Phillipines
lucky enough to have been to 4, Europe, Asia, North America, Oceania
Original post by rdlewiss
oh wow! did you take a gap year before going to Uni or during Uni? and how did you fund it? I would love to know as I'm planning to take a gap year to travel too :smile:

Before Uni and i basically worked for 6 months in full time retail after i had finished my exams to get a bit of money as well as planning my journey.

You can save A LOT of money by going to hostels and smaller stuff rather than just crashing out at hotels.
Never left Britain :frown:
3 -
Europe: Scotland, England (does that count?), Wales, France, Gran Canaria, Cyprus, Tenerife
North America: New York and Florida
Asia: Hong Kong, Macao

Going to Japan and South Korea this summer too :h:

I really want to go to Iceland, Marrakesh and Bora Bora though. :love:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Never left Britain :frown:

Still the same as me continent wise, even though though I've travelled a lot in Europe. Where would you go? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tres. And I'm not even from here O.o
Pls let me stay. Trump won't let me in :frown:
All of them now except for Antarctica
I left the UK for the first time in 2015 (16 years old) and I have only visited:
Mainland Europe - Netherlands
Africa - Kenya, Ethiopia and Zimbabwe

Hoping to go visit North America and more countries in Africa (South Africa and Uganda).
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Still the same as me continent wise, even though though I've travelled a lot in Europe. Where would you go? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd love to go to North America, Canada specifically. I'd love to visit so many European countries as well
I've only been to Europe and North America, but I hope to visit them all before I die.... except Antarctica. I don't think the penguins would be too happy to see me😂
Went to an Asian country as a child to visit relatives. Went to France as a child. Went to Africa (Egypt) during a volunteering trip at uni and North America (US), South America (Peru) and Oceania (Australia) as an adult.

Planning a trip to South Africa + Antarctica soon with work friends.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest