The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I lost all of the work I did. :frown: Now I feel so, so, so, so, SO sad. :frown: I am lost as well. :cry: I did so much work and imparted so much thought to every single aspect of it. And I can't even see a silver lining in restarting - I won't recover my lost ideas. :////////

IM SO SAD. I need someone to tell me it'll be okay and for me to deny it and for them to keep insisting it'll be okay. FFS. And I want cereal.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I lost all of the work I did. :frown: Now I feel so, so, so, so, SO sad. :frown: I am lost as well. :cry: I did so much work and imparted so much thought to every single aspect of it. And I can't even see a silver lining in restarting - I won't recover my lost ideas. :////////

IM SO SAD. I need someone to tell me it'll be okay and for me to deny it and for them to keep insisting it'll be okay. FFS. And I want cereal.

I broke up with my boyfriend this week , i thought i would be more upset than this but maybe i'm still waiting for the emotions to kick in :/. However i can't help but feel a little lost in life.
"When are you going to get married"

Thanks Dad...
Original post by ForestShadow

Thank you :cry2:
Original post by The_Internet
"When are you going to get married"

Thanks Dad...

My dads the opposite, wants me not to have a gf for as long as possible

Thank you :cry2:

np, what was the work about? :console:
My dads the opposite, wants me not to have a gf for as long as possible

np, what was the work about? :console:

Mine's typical Asian
Mine's typical Asian

Talking about typical asian, some random Asian woman paired me off with some random guy, eh. Caused a lot of amusement for my family.
The weather is mad!

The sun is something you want to experience every once in a blue moon!

Yesterday was cool, man loved the sun just chilling in Westfield looking at all the big booties in tight leggings. I love exploring London in this weather.

But today I want the sun to go away.:unimpressed:

Go just go, it's too much now!

You're no longer welcome here.
Though not for you I guess
idk why i bother getting dressed and stuff sometimes
Watched a film and I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to cry hysterically from beginning to end, even thinking about it sets me off and I'm on the verge of tears. :sad:

And it was a film for children tbh, how embarrassing. :ashamed:
Watched a film and I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to cry hysterically from beginning to end, even thinking about it sets me off and I'm on the verge of tears. :sad:

And it was a film for children tbh, how embarrassing. :ashamed:

Bridge to terabithia?
Original post by retro_turtles
Bridge to terabithia?

The good dinosaur

lol :ashamed2:

bridge to terabithia was sad too, but not in an intense sad way :emo:
The good dinosaur

lol :ashamed2:

bridge to terabithia was sad too, but not in an intense sad way :emo:

i haven't actually seen it
Original post by retro_turtles
i haven't actually seen it

Watch it!!! Recommend it, despite the emotional turmoil it might bring :frown:
Watch it!!! Recommend it, despite the emotional turmoil it might bring :frown:

i watched la la land over 3 months ago and i still haven't recovered from that
Mine's typical Asian

Mine are Chinese :tongue:

was he a good guy? :wink:
Though not for you I guess

Exactly. The look of total horror on my face had my family cracking up. She caught me unawares.
I think my family like to wind me up and this one gets a reaction out of me fast, in a worry they may get any ideas.

Mine are Chinese :tongue:

was he a good guy? :wink:

Mine are Indian.

I've no idea. Never heard of him until this happened, let alone seen him. Totally random.
I'd like to think so, seeing as the lady was already planning a wedding! :mad: :rofl:
Certain people are to be avoided...
eh what can you do when they come knocking on your doorstep with their wedding plans all laid out, do you parents know youre not into that sorta thing?

Latest