The Student Room Group

Courtauld Institute 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom1998Tom
I did too! Well done both of you 😊

Will you be firming it? 😊
Recieved an offer! SO happy!!!!!! Been in shock for the last few days haha!
Would interest me to know what people have in mind for accommodation... Is Duchy House the go to choice?
Original post by tmwilliams
Would interest me to know what people have in mind for accommodation... Is Duchy House the go to choice?

Personally I'm applying for intercollegiate accommodation (Connaught Hall to be precise) as I feel I would get more of a diverse social life. Although Duchy house looks absolutely gorgeous inside!!
Reply 64
Original post by roselondon2
Personally I'm applying for intercollegiate accommodation (Connaught Hall to be precise) as I feel I would get more of a diverse social life. Although Duchy house looks absolutely gorgeous inside!!

When do we have to apply for accomodation??
Original post by roselondon2

You've got a point, I thought I would definitely go for Duchy House but now that I've looked into the intercollegiate halls they do seem quite appealing. Why are these decisions so hard? 😅
Reply 66
Is it only one to apply to? Or could I apply both places? Is this another firming thing??
Original post by Joni66
Is it only one to apply to? Or could I apply both places? Is this another firming thing??

I haven't firmed it yet so I don't know... but it would be nice if one could apply to multiple places
Original post by tmwilliams
I haven't firmed it yet so I don't know... but it would be nice if one could apply to multiple places

I dont know how to even look into accommodation!! Despite having firmed my offer on track about three weeks ago they havent replied via email yet which Edinburgh did straight away as my second choice (congrats on your offer btw!!)
Has anyone else heard back yet after firming??
Reply 69
Original post by RosieFitter
I dont know how to even look into accommodation!! Despite having firmed my offer on track about three weeks ago they havent replied via email yet which Edinburgh did straight away as my second choice (congrats on your offer btw!!)

I got a little card in the mail today but t had nothing regarding accomodation etc.
Original post by RosieFitter

Weird... I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but you could always give them a call or something.
Reply 71
Has ANYONE heard from them about accomodation yet?
Reply 72
Original post by SDakin

Nope, I emailed them on Friday about it but they haven't got back to me yet (probably because of the extended Easter weekend!) if I hear back from them I'll let you know x
Reply 73
Original post by SDakin

Courtauld will be releasing a welcome package, which contains accomodation application information, in the first couple of weeks of May.
Reply 74
Have other people been having trouble with student finance not finding the course?
Reply 75
For anyone applying for student finance the Courtauld have had a delay in processing their student finance information and said to check back at the end of next week:smile:
Reply 76
Has anybody heard about accomodation yet?
Reply 77
Original post by emilyc3
Has anybody heard about accomodation yet?

Nope
Right this is a long shot, but if anyone didn't get into Duchy house - I'm looking for room swaps with intercollegiate halls. Not likely to find anyone, but pm me :smile:
Does anyone know if there is a fb group for BA's or freshers??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending