The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tct88
Portsmouth and you?

Manchester
Original post by Tct88
Me too but 5th june

See you there in June then!
Thanx and good luck..
did anyone hear anything else after this email ?
Good Morning

Thank you for coming back to us so quickly, we are delighted that you have accepted your formal offer.

It may take a few days before we are back in touch with the next steps as we are now handing your file over to the team at HMRC who will manage your posting.

Kind regards
Original post by Fontaine1990
did anyone hear anything else after this email ?
Good Morning

Thank you for coming back to us so quickly, we are delighted that you have accepted your formal offer.

It may take a few days before we are back in touch with the next steps as we are now handing your file over to the team at HMRC who will manage your posting.

Kind regards

Nope, I'm at this stage too so waiting again 😂
Is there any contract we need to sign before joining? For How many months?
How long after dbs recieved u get a formal offer?
Original post by Nas08

Mine took 11days from receiving the dbs certificate
Original post by Nas08

Still not got mone yet lol been a month now since provitional
Original post by Ladynevertells
Nope, I'm at this stage too so waiting again 😂

always a waiting game lool not sure what else they could send us
just want to get started there now just over 2 weeks for me
Reply 1090
Has anyone started their training yet?
Not yet still waiting on a formal offer for Bathgate. Wishing you luck on your training starting on the 10th.April If you have time please give updates as to how you get on. 🤞Fingers crossed that all goes well. 👍
Original post by Aqhsa
Has anyone started their training yet?

did you get any other emails after the " we are delighted you accepted the formal offer " email ?
Reply 1093
Original post by Oshortone
Not yet still waiting on a formal offer for Bathgate. Wishing you luck on your training starting on the 10th.April If you have time please give updates as to how you get on. 🤞Fingers crossed that all goes well. 👍

Thank you and I will be putting up updates just hope I reach their safely and on time as I ain't really use to that area 🙈
Reply 1094
did you get any other emails after the " we are delighted you accepted the formal offer " email ?

No, I have been checking my email non stop just to be at safe side but not got any more emails. I start my training tomorrow now lets see how it goes 🙈
Original post by Aqhsa
No, I have been checking my email non stop just to be at safe side but not got any more emails. I start my training tomorrow now lets see how it goes 🙈

good luck with all that i'm checking my email all the time as well 2 weeks till i start so nervous handing in my notice at my job next week
let us know how it goes on your first day is your shift 8:30am - 5pm ?
Reply 1096
good luck with all that i'm checking my email all the time as well 2 weeks till i start so nervous handing in my notice at my job next week
let us know how it goes on your first day is your shift 8:30am - 5pm ?

Thanks really need the good lucks 🙈 yes my training is 8:30am - 5pm and yeah hopefully when I get back home I will leave a msg on here and update how my first day went and what I covered in my first training 🙈 aww I can understand hopefully you will be fine 👍🏽
Original post by Aqhsa
Thanks really need the good lucks 🙈 yes my training is 8:30am - 5pm and yeah hopefully when I get back home I will leave a msg on here and update how my first day went and what I covered in my first training 🙈 aww I can understand hopefully you will be fine 👍🏽

So you start tomorrow but you still haven't received a contract?!😱
Reply 1098
Original post by Ladynevertells
So you start tomorrow but you still haven't received a contract?!😱

What?! lol I am confused, I have had my formal offer and I accepted it I was also told what to bring in with me on my first day and what time I should be there and who should I meet on my first day. 🙈
Original post by Aqhsa
What?! lol I am confused, I have had my formal offer and I accepted it I was also told what to bring in with me on my first day and what time I should be there and who should I meet on my first day. 🙈

I just thought they would have sent a contract before you start as they haven't even confirmed to me the salary. I would like to see that confirmation before I start. Good luck tomorrow ✌️🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending